Morai Crazy Stone

bladerammer
bladerammer Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
No, not worth it. It's another PWI coin sink. Several times attempted, 100,000 exp accumulated. Just so you know....
Post edited by bladerammer on

Comments

• TiggerPoo - Raging Tide
    TiggerPoo - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No, not worth it. It's another PWI coin sink. Several times attempted, 100,000 exp accumulated. Just so you know....

Must be a noob. This the target business plan for PWI. Give you a chance at something somewhat worth it, and a better chance at something completely worthless. It's all about the dollars. Get a clue.b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I got 10m 2 times, 1m a few times. You are just unlucky if you never got more than 100k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    look,your not gonna got 10mill exp all the time man..this isn't ff!b:bye
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Basicaly your math is damn wrong, or not, im getting 820k xp from the quest + 100k from the item, so fix 920k xp daily for 300k at lvl103 thats damn good, if im lucky it could be +1 or +10m, i dont know how is this money pulling thing, dont do the quest and noone will pull anyting from you, and if you cannot farm 300k daily...just uninstall the game :)
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Basically, it is no fun when you have bad luck. Fuzzy can attest to this with the morai cs.. its not so much broken as just not a whole lotta fun sometimes. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Basically, it is no fun when you have bad luck. Fuzzy can attest to this with the morai cs.. its not so much broken as just not a whole lotta fun sometimes. b:chuckle

You're still alive? Its been awhile. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • bladerammer
    bladerammer Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Basicaly your math is damn wrong, or not, im getting 820k xp from the quest + 100k from the item, so fix 920k xp daily for 300k at lvl103 thats damn good, if im lucky it could be +1 or +10m, i dont know how is this money pulling thing, dont do the quest and noone will pull anyting from you, and if you cannot farm 300k daily...just uninstall the game :)

I will just continue to buy my way through the game so you can farm all day from Mom's spare room. :)
  • wickedbrew
    wickedbrew Posts: 2
    edited November 2013

The one time I got the 10m was when my BM was about 9m xp shy of 101, so I can't complain