Post here if you are quiting Game because of rollback.

Severus_S - Archosaur
Severus_S - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Etherblade (West)
I am not quiting as of yet, but lets see how many people are. Also post your reason.
I KILLED DUMBELDORE!!!
Post edited by Severus_S - Archosaur on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm quitting because I didn't get to enjoy the rollback, seeing I'm not on arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm quitting because I didn't get to enjoy the rollback, seeing I'm not on arch.

^.

//fivecharacters
  • Severus_S - Archosaur
    Severus_S - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013

You did you got hypers......
    I KILLED DUMBELDORE!!!
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    You did you got hypers......

It always nice to wish a few of the way too OP cashshopping players who make hundreds of millions a day flooding the economy with stuff would get rolled back you know b:sad

We want a rollback tooooo! b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • whiskerzz87
    whiskerzz87 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    explain what this rollback is? first im hering of it
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    explain what this rollback is? first im hering of it

A rollback occurs when the data in a server information system because corrupted and unreadable or irreversible.

A rollback is when the servers are restored to a previous date's back up. Therefore, any data entered past the rollback date, is lost. Gear, exp, coins, etc are all lost in a rollback.
  • ladyastareal
    ladyastareal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am not quitting ****... just going to turn my attention to a different PWE game until things are fixed and settled on PWI... hopefully
  • whiskerzz87
    whiskerzz87 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    good thing i don't spend real life money on this, if i did there would hell to pay, so if you bought r93rd cast and they did roll back you would lose it, do they give a refund of the zen?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    good thing i don't spend real life money on this, if i did there would hell to pay, so if you bought r93rd cast and they did roll back you would lose it, do they give a refund of the zen?

Yea everyone got their zen back, was one of the first things they made sure happened. Those who didn't should submit a ticket.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013

R93rd is made through Warsong runs. So no, no money would be returned.

However, if they had bought the chips, and a whole lotta gold to make the sumemrwinds and then made 3rd cast all in these 4 days. Then the Gold would be refunded.
  • luckycut
    luckycut Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    like i said a token band aid for a royal **** up hypers an 2x this rool back was a joke tw's are seriously messed up another roll back is going to happen my suggustion is all the cash shoppers get a lawyer an state you case for a full refund of monies spent this is a total breach of pwi contract too its players
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    luckycut wrote: »
    like i said a token band aid for a royal **** up hypers an 2x this rool back was a joke tw's are seriously messed up another roll back is going to happen my suggustion is all the cash shoppers get a lawyer an state you case for a full refund of monies spent this is a total breach of pwi contract too its players

Breach of contract? LMAO. First of all read the ToS you moron. Even virtual items you "buy w real money" are STILL the property of PWE. You don't own anything in the game. Not even the r9, +12, JoSD items. It's also a free to play game. Any of us that spend real money for items do so at our own risk. What are you going to do when the servers are eventually shut down and PWI is no longer a game you can play?

Secondly, the game is run on computer servers with hundreds of thousands if not millions of lines of code. Being that its a computer, computers have problems. Computer occasionally have fatal errors. That's why there are save points.

And, lastly, I'm guessing you haven't played many MMOs. In my fifteen years of playing them all have had at least one rollback, (four days is nothing) major server crashes, and updates that didnt go according to plan, one MMO in particular was down for over three weeks because of corrupted files/fatal errors that cause major issues.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    am not quitting, because i want to make the life of these people hell till they end up giving up what they took, there is no way i would give them peace of mind while i dont get mine...
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Breach of contract? LMAO. First of all read the ToS you moron. Even virtual items you "buy w real money" are STILL the property of PWE. You don't own anything in the game. Not even the r9, +12, JoSD items. It's also a free to play game. Any of us that spend real money for items do so at our own risk. What are you going to do when the servers are eventually shut down and PWI is no longer a game you can play?

Oh, the fools who really believe everything told to them. If and when one pays for service, one gain certain rights. ToS wont hold in court, assuming like it will is amusing. You cant sign away your rights, no matter how companies who force you to agree with whatever they wish with their ToS say. As far as closing servers/game goes, its gonna be interesting, will see what happens. But assuming like PWE has no responsibilities towards their customers is exactly what they want you to think, truth really isnt so.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh, the fools who really believe everything told to them. If and when one pays for service, one gain certain rights. ToS wont hold in court, assuming like it will is amusing. You cant sign away your rights, no matter how companies who force you to agree with whatever they wish with their ToS say. As far as closing servers/game goes, its gonna be interesting, will see what happens. But assuming like PWE has no responsibilities towards their customers is exactly what they want you to think, truth really isnt so.

as someone who studied law, TOS does hold up in court, part of the TOS you agree to is waiving all liability against PWE, its subsidiaries, and parent companies from any act you consider monetary loss. you also agree that there is no guarantee of compensation in the event of crashed servers, rollbacks, or account bans/deletions. and if you did even a little bit of research you would see case law provides the legal precedent to support TOS contracts as legally binding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • legolaskumiko
    legolaskumiko Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i play in archo but dont got code for my orb ocean -.- what happens gms
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Gm's just post codes on facebook for everyone people are selling them and many people are spamming them on their accounts so might as well make it fair for everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • karakonjor
    karakonjor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    HI everyone i heard from players gm plan to rollback lost city server .They are right but if roolback 2 days max to delete all ocean orbs is ok spamers.If roollback more than 4 days i lose option on my r9 sin dagers and then no point to play more iam to tired to farming it in Warsong .Actualy there is to hard to get mold advercity and long way to get +20 atk lvl if lose this then i have to quit .b:cryb:surrender
  • Bravenwulf - Sanctuary
    Bravenwulf - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I quit and so does my gf.

This is not a free to play game, it's a pay to win game...big difference. And since it seems that the people this company has hired are ignorant and incompetent and can't seem to run a game properly without all the glitches and making everyone pay for the dishonesty of those who exploit the glitches, I'm not going to waste my time and money any further on it.