I Really Want to Know..

immortalkitsu
immortalkitsu Posts: 3
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
Pw's been through a couple different expansions since I was last able to play (which was just before Genesis). I'm wondering, because I haven't seen any kind of hint towards it, if they will ever create new classes/races.

I'm on a really slow redownload due to some stuff going on with my new desktop and my internet connection being slow, but I really wanna know, as well, what new areas and such have come out since Raging Tides.

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    The game is currently at it's max number of classes. This is a limitation in the design of the server.

News though is that Wanmei has brought back the original developers for the next major update, and it will likely include a redesign to a much newer version of the Angelica engine. This will be leaps forward in the hardware support and enhancing graphics. One can hope that they will re-engineer some other parts of the server engine as well.

For more classes though, what would you add that we don't have already?
    Coming up with a whole 'nother storyline, skill trees, skills, and design is a fairly large project on it's own. They would have to be fresh and provide a new experience, but not unbalance the game or the existing classes. It's not a small feat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]