Problem on forum account

succubiwolf
succubiwolf Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Support Desk
Heya guys .. Not sure if this should be posted here but I do have a question.

After logging in on the forum I tried to edit my avatar and it keeps telling me I have no character on this account. Here . If i go on my account info I can see it on my character list. But seriously ... Why it keeps telling me I have no character and I can't use the avatar setting?

Is nothing too important ... but I'd like to know. Maybe I am the one doing something bad.

Thank you.b:cute
Post edited by succubiwolf on

Comments

• FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Heya guys .. Not sure if this should be posted here but I do have a question.

After logging in on the forum I tried to edit my avatar and it keeps telling me I have no character on this account. Here . If i go on my account info I can see it on my character list. But seriously ... Why it keeps telling me I have no character and I can't use the avatar setting?

Is nothing too important ... but I'd like to know. Maybe I am the one doing something bad.

Thank you.b:cute

Probably still due to the forums being under maintenance right now.
  • succubiwolf
    edited November 2013
    The issue is not from today. I tried it many times since I made the account. At first I thought it was because I was new, but now ... not sure >.<
  • succubiwolf
    edited November 2013
    b:question
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Site maintenance still under construction. They extended it.

Also, unless the character for said avatar is over 70, they tend to have issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]