Eat your heart out, Bezmor

Options
Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Psychic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLc9N37AhF0

Longknife's vids confirmed for most informative.
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My sides
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Seems Legit :3
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I thought I was the only other one to fight charles however I use claws because idk if you know but APS psy is kinda win now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm not sure is this some kind of joke?

1st 10 min of vid we looking how awesome you are or what?

This is worst PV run I ever saw lol. I do PV in 3 pulls. SOS in PV!?!?!? you want to pull mobs and not make them run away from you.

Hope this is some kind of joke vid if its not please remove it fast or someone will actually think thats how psy suppose to do pv.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options

This is worst PV run I ever saw lol. I do PV in 3 pulls. SOS in PV!?!?!? you want to pull mobs and not make them run away from you.

Hope this is some kind of joke vid if its not please remove it fast or someone will actually think thats how psy suppose to do pv.
    I would assume by the time he mentions the importance of dressing up for the mobs that someone would be able to tell just how "serious" the vid is.

And if not for that, then the 1v1 with Charles would surely make it clear.

... And if someone STILL doesn't get it then the tree you sit underneath for a moment of reflection would have to make it obvious.

.... And if someone made it all the way through without realizing how serious the video is, perhaps the end with the gate falling on you if you kill that one specific frog would surely let them understand.

.... Then again, perhaps I'm giving common sense too much credit here. Really the fact that you seem so off-put by this worries me, in and of itself. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Derp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I would assume by the time he mentions the importance of dressing up for the mobs that someone would be able to tell just how "serious" the vid is.

... And if someone STILL doesn't get it then the tree you sit underneath for a moment of reflection would have to make it obvious.

.... And if someone made it all the way through without realizing how serious the video is, perhaps the end with the gate falling on you if you kill that one specific frog would surely let them understand.

.... Then again, perhaps I'm giving common sense too much credit here. Really the fact that you seem so off-put by this worries me, in and of itself. b:surrender

Well perhaps you have been waching some other vid then me becouse all I can see on mine is psy who is doing pv... wich is btw name of youtube vid.
    So my common sense is telling me this is vid about psy doing pv (not very good) becouse thats only thing you can see on it.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well perhaps you have been waching some other vid then me becouse all I can see on mine is psy who is doing pv... wich is btw name of youtube vid.
    So my common sense is telling me this is vid about psy doing pv (not very good) becouse thats only thing you can see on it.

Do you have your audio on, Temp? He talks all the time stuff that are obviously jokes, which make it clear it's a kind of a troll video.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Do you have your audio on, Temp? He talks all the time stuff that are obviously jokes, which make it clear it's a kind of a troll video.

No I cant hear sound, and like I say I only see him changing fash and doing pv.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No I cant hear sound, and like I say I only see him changing fash and doing pv.

Well, this would explain it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ok. Then let me assure you it is a troll video, full of jokes - when he was choosing the fashion he was talking about making the mobs feel like equals so they wouldn't take half damage or something.

He also says tiger smileys increase damage done or whatever.

That one mob he hits for chi, he calls it "Charles" and says it's important to have SoS exactly because of the longer time it takes to kill them. Don't remember the reasoning behind it, but rest assured it is a troll video.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ok. Then let me assure you it is a troll video, full of jokes - when he was choosing the fashion he was talking about making the mobs feel like equals so they wouldn't take half damage or something.

He also says tiger smileys increase damage done or whatever.

That one mob he hits for chi, he calls it "Charles" and says it's important to have SoS exactly because of the longer time it takes to kill them. Don't remember the reasoning behind it, but rest assured it is a troll video.

Thx for explanation.
    Better troll vid then vid how to do pv for psys.
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yeah having audio helps a lot in this.

He's also mentioned things like how you must have hypers on the entire time even while sitting at the tree, that if you do not have the exact same hotkey setup as he does it becomes literally impossible, and so on and so forth. With the audio it's pretty obvious within the first minute.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I can understand turning audio down for some PWI videos if you dont' generally like the music that gets played, but yeah, if the video isn't making much sense, consider listening to audio next time, hehe.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    **** that, no mercy. That girl's a ******.

FFS I have a level 1 nab weapon hotkeyed and I pull it out mid-PV. Sound or no, you're dumb as rocks.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    FFS I have a level 1 nab weapon hotkeyed and I pull it out mid-PV

Bat**** crazy. Nothing in PV is gonna attempt to mess with the insane guy pulling out a level 1 weap in the middle of it. b:chuckle
  • joshgio12
    joshgio12 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    downloading game now happy i found this, pretty funny :D
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options

This is obviously the Percent of the PWI Community that is **** :3
    And if you don't understand what that means, than you may wanna re-watch the first 20 seconds of the video. However this time I would advise turning your sound on upb:laughb:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

LOL... I don't know if it's cause I'm tired, but that reply made me laught almost more than the video. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is obviously the Percent of the PWI Community that is **** :3
    And if you don't understand what that means, than you may wanna re-watch the first 20 seconds of the video. However this time I would advise turning your sound on upb:laughb:surrender

**** person is obviously you.. becouse at least 5 posts above you explained that is troll vid. And I did rewached it, thats the reason I asked at the begining is that some kind of joke becouse its stuped. Its simple misunderstanding becouse I dont have aoudio on, it doesnt mean Im ****, it means vid is just stuped without it.

Thank God we have ginious like you in this game, othervise not sure how we morons and ******* would be able to manage it.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    **** person is obviously you.. becouse at least 5 posts above you explained that is troll vid. And I did rewached it, thats the reason I asked at the begining is that some kind of joke becouse its stuped. Its simple misunderstanding becouse I dont have aoudio on, it doesnt mean Im ****, it means vid is just stuped without it.

Thank God we have ginious like you in this game, othervise not sure how we morons and ******* would be able to manage it.

Posting in an epic thread. f:money
    I <3 AGOREY
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I wanted to see the wall fall on you.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options

For the love of god and all that is good on this Earth, please tell me you're joking. If not then we have a problem and you may want to attend a basic English spelling and grammar class. Because I'm clearly not the "stuped" person in this conversation.

Hope to god that was a Trololololol post. If not I sure hope you aren't American or else I'm embarrassed for the kind of "edumackations" you may have received in school.
    b:surrender
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For the love of god and all that is good on this Earth, please tell me you're joking. If not then we have a problem and you may want to attend a basic English spelling and grammar class. Because I'm clearly not the "stuped" person in this conversation.

Hope to god that was a Trololololol post. If not I sure hope you aren't American or else I'm embarrassed for the kind of "edumackations" you may have received in school.
    b:surrender

No I'm not American so what? English is not my native language so what? Grammar mistakes doesn't make me stupid person, but for sure person that doesn't have anything smart to say beside pointing grammar mistakes from others, speak enough for himself.

Newsflash for you, we are not all Americans and English is not native language for everyone in the world ( guess you missed that class in school). I find my English much better then English from most Americans I met in game. Can you speak Croatian? Italian? Russian?
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Touche... though I would advise that both tempt and those criticizing her stop posting in thread altogether, despite the loss in entertainment value, since we don't want the thread shut down after all ;o
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Long made me famous.b:cute
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Long made me famous.b:cute

8:43 you can see Banh say shes gonna go *** off now, so i say Banh gets 2nd place for being famous in this video :3
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No I'm not American so what? English is not my native language so what? Grammar mistakes doesn't make me stupid person, but for sure person that doesn't have anything smart to say beside pointing grammar mistakes from others, speak enough for himself.

Newsflash for you, we are not all Americans and English is not native language for everyone in the world ( guess you missed that class in school). I find my English much better then English from most Americans I met in game. Can you speak Croatian? Italian? Russian?

No I have no need to learn those languages, hence I'm on an East Coast American Server:3
    I have no problem with people who dont speak English as their "native language". For instance a good portion of the people in Dark, their native language isn't english. I don't have a problem with these people (I actually like them, hence I'm in a guild with them). The problem I have is when someone who doesnt "speak English" attempts to criticize and call someone "stupid" yet they can't formulate a functional sentence in the language they are attempting to ridicule them in. Especially if that person somehow made it through a trololololol video without managing to realize it was a trololololol video until someone on the forum explained it to them.
    DRAMAZZZZZZZZZ Asideb:surrenderb:surrender
    This is the best PWI Video out there :pb:pleased
    I've made my peace
    Keeeeep Da Threadd Aliveee for the future success of the Psychic Class in pwi
    Kthxbai
    b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    8:43 you can see Banh say shes gonna go *** off now, so i say Banh gets 2nd place for being famous in this video :3

Banh provides a hilarious sub-plot if you just watch the chatbox the entire video.
    I <3 AGOREY