DQ on Dreamweaver

FragiIe - Dreamweaver
FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
Anybody else not getting DW server in the DQ list?
Post edited by FragiIe - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ? Don't understand what your saying but, the DQ system is being removed.

Spend the points on what you can as you won't be able to make any points cept maybe from the Jolly Jones dragon point quest.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ? Don't understand what your saying but, the DQ system is being removed.

Spend the points on what you can as you won't be able to make any points cept maybe from the Jolly Jones dragon point quest.

Nah, the dreamweaver server is having trouble overall since yesterday's maintenance.
    It probably has to do with that as well.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What she means, Keliska, is that she can't transfer DQ items back to game because Dreamweaver won't show on the server selection thingy, so suggesting that she transfers her points to game is suggesting she does what she can't.

Fragile, dq rewards page won't load here, else I"d check it for you. This is probably something on my side, with the crappy internet I've got here. But I bet your problem is not only yours, DW is having lots of problems since the last maint.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh I see ... Hope they get on it then. gl :\
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • sexphiroth
    sexphiroth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The page wont load for me also. And yah DW server dose have manny problems since maint ( not like this is something new) but i also noticed in game D. Orbs are not in boutique anymore and Commission Shop npc is not were it should be also.
    PWI u never get tired to broke this game every time every week every maint.