More 2x

Options
NottLie - Dreamweaver
NottLie - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
We need more 2x after all this ****, i still not able to log in dreamweaver... we gain some reward for it?
Post edited by NottLie - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    AnnaKay - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No, because you can't farm your own mats during 2x, remember? f:laugh
  • NottLie - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No, because you can't farm your own mats during 2x, remember? f:laugh

I already bought all the mats i need for my alt :)
    And still pwi needs to give us something after this, how they let many servers off hours and hours and dont even give a answer? i remember i left other pw because things like this...2x is the minimum they can do
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I already bought all the mats i need for my alt :)
    And still pwi needs to give us something after this, how they let many servers off hours and hours and dont even give a answer? i remember i left other pw because things like this...2x is the minimum they can do

The reward is the return of our character listing, and then shortly after it we can enter the game again. That's our reward.
  • NottLie - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The reward is the return of our character listing, and then shortly after it we can enter the game again. That's our reward.

No thats not my reward, thats their duty, they are paid to make this game work
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    some of us dont want more 2x
    also if pwe could turn off all pack sales for a few months thatd be great. tokens and gold are too damn high
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    some of us dont want more 2x
    also if pwe could turn off all pack sales for a few months thatd be great. tokens and gold are too damn high

How would turning off pack sales help the token price, that would only massively increase token price right off the bat...
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How would turning off pack sales help the token price, that would only massively increase token price right off the bat...

Yes! Yes! I gots many tokens to sell, lets stop the pack sales 30k per token FTW b:chuckle
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol, spoiled brat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I agree that some sort of compensation would be a good start, maybe not more 2x, but something mailed in-game to a character on all accounts who have tried to log in today only to receive error after error and the fear of losing all our beloved toons. I am one of those who tried to log right after maintenance at 5am EST and was met with the "server network error" message. Now, at 3pm I am looking at an empty character list. b:surrender
  • Riz_Ryuzaki - Dreamweaver
    Riz_Ryuzaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As noted above, Dreamweaver is now back and with solid legs.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and will be running a few Phoenix events throughout the day on the east coast servers.

There you go. :3