Communication Channel with WanMei

Options
Azura - Lost City
Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Suggestion Box
I don't have very clear this idea, but we need some kind of communication channel with wanmei.

Wanmei makes this game, and even manage our servers remotely. They even made our version of PWI quite different to the original. That's why I would like somewhere to give them feedback, and also a place where the devs can give us their thoughts.

It could be a new forum section, or a blog. PWI and Wanmei would need to hire a CM that would translate between English and Chinese, one or two.

If this was done, what I would like to see is letters from the developers where they talk about their plans for our version of PW. One letter per month would be enough, for me.

And for our suggestions, the new CM that is able to communicate in English and Chinese would translate any suggestion that looked important, or reasonable.

Note: I'm not saying that the current CM should know English and Chinese. What I'm saying is that we would need another one for the new section I'm suggesting.
Post edited by Azura - Lost City on

Comments

• Rewas - Lost City
    Rewas - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What if they don't want to communicate with us?

b:puzzled

Maybe they never did.

It would explain a lot of things.

In a matter of fact, I bet they try to avoid any contact in general. Even when they deliver new patches, they are not doing it over data channel. Instead wanmei uses fake passports to smugle their coders in US of A, and then throw USB stick tied to a brick over the fence of PWI's base. After they run... Run as fast as they can in blind hope, that PWI will never look for them and demand new content ever again.

b:shocked

The one question that remains: "Why?"

Maybe if PWI wouldn't pay them in crayons...

b:surrender

On more serious note... I support the idea.
    ~ 78% of the nation's jail and prison inmates grew up in a fatherless household

Enjoy the decline. b:victory