Faction Function Currently Unavailable

Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Quality Corner
2yl1zpu.jpg

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh b:sad

Edit: Did the servers just ... break... ? For a clock change? You guys are just a little late for Y2K :'C

Edit V2: Seems RT just went down again, and I checked my main account (screen shot from alt account). Factions aren't working for some people me thinks

Edit V3 post-maintenance: Restarting the client has fixed the factionless bug for some people, but for others the bug remains. The issue is still present............. May require attention from GMs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
Started playing on March 2010
Post edited by Lolgasmic - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mio_miki - Heavens Tear
    Mio_miki - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just what you wanna see... b:shocked
  • Atricy - Archosaur
    Atricy - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow...
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Looks like we all riding solo.

'insert Ridin' Solo song"
  • Atricy - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Pretty much at this rate.
  • Atricy - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Hurray for running servers!!
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Update b:pleased

Servers are up.
    Factions are working. (If not, close the client and re-open 100% promise)

Sorry I may had jumped the gun and posted this too soon, it seemed like a good idea so the GMs would see the problem and could fix it quickly while they are finalizing the maintenance.

/Thread

Edit: Ignore the red
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Bumping. I was wrong again, the factionless glitch is still present for some people, it seems hit or miss.

I relogged the leader account of my RedRose faction, post-maint, and the bug was fixed.

Tried the same thing for my main account, of which I do not lead the faction, the bug is still there; even after multiple attempts of restarting the client.

-_- not my lucky numbers eh, 777th post.. remind me not to gamble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this issue is still present for many players on Raging Tide
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So im kinda just wondering cuz from what i have heard from other people this glitch is pretty serious. People will get the glitch and can not read faction chat, they can't see the Faction Window to see who is in their faction. They have no faction name above their head. Some people can type in faction chat but can not read it. People have relogged and had the issue go away then log again and get the issue again. A wedding failed today because of some glitch with the time. Wondering if NW is going to work on not but we will find out soon enough i suppose. My question is is anything even going to be done about this or are we on our own.

I have yet to see any announcement from any high ups addressing this issue so i am curious as to what is going on and how such a HUGE mishap could have happened from a time altering maint. that they have done twice a year for awhile now? So any high up GMs or devs wanna say something about this issue to us and give us some piece of mind?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuolihaukka - Raging Tide
    Nuolihaukka - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Over half of my faction members online are suffering from this issue including myself. It is even more frustrating to relaunch two clients million times just to get faction work properly.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Try this: verify your file.

If this doesn't worry im sorry.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Try this: verify your file.

If this doesn't worry im sorry.

My client is fully verified never had issue with anything in game, This is something really on PWI's side not players.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • darklordrage
    darklordrage Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    why the **** r ppl getting d/c n getting problems to log.... TIRED OF THIS ****ING **** PWI!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    On top of this is the fact that now im having issues just logging into the damn game. I should not have to verify or run the fix it every single time just to get into the game. FIX THIS PWI.b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TammyEilean - Dreamweaver
    TammyEilean - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    On top of this is the fact that now im having issues just logging into the damn game. I should not have to verify or run the fix it every single time just to get into the game. FIX THIS PWI.b:angryb:angryb:angry

Annnd the server times do not reflect the time change yet......maybe it might show right after the sys. maint. (B4 daylight savings next year) b:laugh
  • pao13elaiza
    pao13elaiza Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Almost a week has past, and the faction issue remains.

It would really help a lot, if this could be fixed soon. Have to log on, like a thousand times in order to see factions and faction chat.
    Scared to log off, cause I know next time I'll log on, I'll have to go through another thousand relogs again. b:shocked
  • KotaB - Raging Tide
    KotaB - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    TW is going to be interesting with the glitch. I was able to get it working again once but then I dc'd and came back to glitch again.
  • Seeler - Raging Tide
    Seeler - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well, I sent a ticket about the issue, and they responded claiming ignorance of the issue and asked me a ton of questions about the issue, since it was "news" to them.

Soooo, I gathered all the info to their questions and responded. They then replied that they are now AWARE of the glitch and referred me to THIS thread lol. LOL you should feel honored that they are using your thread, I guess
    b:laugh

Anyway, they then also referred me to the game update thread and said to keep watching it for any glitch fixes. HERE

so, obviously, they do not feel our pain here. b:surrender

seeler
    edited November 2013
    Well, I sent a ticket about the issue, and they responded claiming ignorance of the issue and asked me a ton of questions about the issue, since it was "news" to them.

Soooo, I gathered all the info to their questions and responded. They then replied that they are now AWARE of the glitch and referred me to THIS thread lol. LOL you should feel honored that they are using your thread, I guess
    b:laugh

Anyway, they then also referred me to the game update thread and said to keep watching it for any glitch fixes. HERE

so, obviously, they do not feel our pain here. b:surrender

seeler

You gotta be kidding me. f:worry

So when the servers were up for a few minutes, then taken down again for about another 6 hours -- that's 6 hours on top of the 2 hour maintenance we were suppose to have that day - (Give or take more time depending on which coast, and then give or take MORE time depending on exactly which EAST coast server). Oh and that's being generous, that maintenance day was viewed as 12 hours long when it was posted to take only about 2 hours.

Jesus H. Christ, I thought they KNEW about this the moment they took the servers back down. f:angry

AND EVEN THEN I POSTED THIS THREAD WHEN MAINTENANCE WAS ANNOUNCED TO BE OVER, AND POSTED A LINK TO THIS THREAD IN THE ACTUAL PINNED THREAD BY THE GMs.

-_- This is why we throw bricks at you PW, because you don't know your *** from your face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]