Hey GMs

Options
MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
Takes 4 hours to do a simple time check this flicking bullshlt and you know itb:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You again?

Don't you have anything better to do other than make flaming posts about stupid things?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
  • MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
    MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You again?

Don't you have anything better to do other than make flaming posts about stupid things?

not at 3 am in the morin like to set my stores up to get my rank 9 bow and stick it the GM *** ,,since I don't pay for things like you do LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yawn.

Gonna go play minecraft.

K thanx bai.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    not at 3 am in the morin like to set my stores up to get my rank 9 bow and stick it the GM *** ,,since I don't pay for things like you do LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I have anything else to say to that, pretty much speaks for itself.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ,since I don't pay for things like you do LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone tell me why CSing is bad in terms of people being or not being losers/fails?

In all reality even working a job paying 9USD+/hour is probably a more efficient way to earn coin. Setting up a shop while you are gone at work + CSing is the most effective use of time you can get. Thus maximizing the amount of time you can do the things you want. Like PK. Or treat it is as a hi-tech chat system.

Being efficient =/= loser or fail. Or whatever you want to call it because you refuse to spend money on something you like and they do not have such problems.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol hey OP..go to bed,and you also said store(s)..so what does that meen..you are using multiple toons to sell????

QUIT CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GO TO BEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

your emotional.

*I like to stick with ingame gears because it keeps me away from r9,i don't want to feel like a ****.
  • Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can someone tell me why CSing is bad in terms of people being or not being losers/fails?

In all reality even working a job paying 9USD+/hour is probably a more efficient way to earn coin. Setting up a shop while you are gone at work + CSing is the most effective use of time you can get. Thus maximizing the amount of time you can do the things you want. Like PK. Or treat it is as a hi-tech chat system.

Being efficient =/= loser or fail. Or whatever you want to call it because you refuse to spend money on something you like and they do not have such problems.

I don't get that people still use CSing as an insult. I think it should only apply to those that gloat and think they are so much better than everyone else because of their CS'd gear. Same goes for those who get spoon fed all their top gear and items and act like they are the countess of the server.
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't get that people still use CSing as an insult. I think it should only apply to those that gloat and think they are so much better than everyone else because of their CS'd gear. Same goes for those who get spoon fed all their top gear and items and act like they are the countess of the server.

I have no problem with people disliking people over how they act. That is completely justifiable. Whether you CS or not.

But...I see people just hating on CSers to literally no end...for almost no reason. and then they find ways to twist their words so they LOOK like a bad person...you know. For having extra spending cash. Just...kind of silly in my opinion :o
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    CSing isn't bad,If you tend to play the same game for years,and spend a glorious amount on your toon that's owned by PW its cool..its kinda like getting a rental and taking it to a Pimp your ride type person and getting a total over haul on it,jsut to have to give it back to the rental people.

But hey it sure beats buying a new console system plus games just to have to where they will eventually sit on the shelf and lose value over timeb:laugh

I do think if you have full r9 recast gears and all this boom boom,it should be a automatic trip to pk setting.b:bye