Check-In System faulty

DraknessDuir - Sanctuary
DraknessDuir - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Quality Corner
A previously "checked in" day turns into an "absent" day.

This has happened on several of my alts but I thought maybe I just wasn't paying attention as well as I thought I was. When it happened on my main though, I knew there had to be a glitch because I made sure to check carefully every day when I checked in as well as before I logged off for the night because I wanted to see at least once what the monthly reward was and if it was good, to get it on my main.
Post edited by DraknessDuir - Sanctuary on

Comments

• y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm having the same issue. On October 23, my checked-in day turned into an absent day the next day. I'm 100% sure I checked in.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yup, same issue here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Azureyed - Sanctuary
    Azureyed - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A bit of an off-topic question, but still - what do you get for checking-in every day of the month? How and when do I receive my monthly reward? Thanks
  • DraknessDuir - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    A bit of an off-topic question, but still - what do you get for checking-in every day of the month? How and when do I receive my monthly reward? Thanks

Don't know what the reward is yet but I think it's rewarded sometime the following month.
  • Azureyed - Sanctuary
    Azureyed - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Don't know what the reward is yet but I think it's rewarded sometime the following month.

Thank you! I hope it's worth it b:chuckle
  • BaronSamedi - Dreamweaver
    BaronSamedi - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    damn and i already thought im stupid because i had the same problem o.o
    and the reward is cool, we will all need hyper stones soon ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Did any of you did the Check in in NW? Cause it doesn't work in NW (for some reasons) or maybe it bug and doesn't work in other instances/events/situations.

Also I personally always click the ''Check record'' before click on Check in, because some people I know was just clicking on the Check in and when you are online since more than a day the ''Check in'' appear in grey beside light in yellow and it doesn't work if it's grey.

I'm not saying there's no glitch, but I had friends complaining they did check in and found out that since they didn't click on Check record it didn't work.

So basically be sure that the ''Check in'' is in yellow to click it, if it's grey click on ''Check record'' than it should be fine.

If it don't work than maybe try to remember if you was in a instance or event when you did it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • DraknessDuir - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Did any of you did the Check in in NW? Cause it doesn't work in NW (for some reasons) or maybe it bug and doesn't work in other instances/events/situations.

Also I personally always click the ''Check record'' before click on Check in, because some people I know was just clicking on the Check in and when you are online since more than a day the ''Check in'' appear in grey beside light in yellow and it doesn't work if it's grey.

I'm not saying there's no glitch, but I had friends complaining they did check in and found out that since they didn't click on Check record it didn't work.

So basically be sure that the ''Check in'' is in yellow to click it, if it's grey click on ''Check record'' than it should be fine.

If it don't work than maybe try to remember if you was in a instance or event when you did it.

No, I didn't check in during NW (it's not a Friday or Sunday that changed anyway) and I did check the check in record, several times daily (yes, I'm a bit ocd). In my experience I saw the day already have a tiger smiley and then a couple days later the same day had the ugly black germ looking thing)
  • Mezagis - Lost City
    Mezagis - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If you check in while in catshop mode it doesnt work :O
  • VitalRus - Sanctuary
    VitalRus - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    How can I receive my reward today, on January 1st?
    I mean, "Previous Months' Attendance" does not show months of previous year, "Reward" button is inactive, so I can't get my Monthly Attendance Reward.