Sins r9rr set aps should be nerfed .

Options
2»

Comments

• Adorable__ - Raging Tide
    Adorable__ - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    OK sometime its hard to believe some stuff that u never saw but on RT server its happening by 1 fail apser -removed-
    I suggest any of u let a r9rr sin 3 spark in r9rr set demon sin, without CoD on , and attack u ( let interval cape on ) u will love how u will die in 4-5 hits ;) .
    which is 2 sec time .
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    OK sometime its hard to believe some stuff that u never saw but on RT server its happening by 1 fail apser -removed-
    I suggest any of u let a r9rr sin 3 spark in r9rr set demon sin, without CoD on , and attack u ( let interval cape on ) u will love how u will die in 4-5 hits ;) .
    which is 2 sec time .

But as the second video that you posted clearly showed a full +12 jades cleric does not die in 2 seconds of aps, most often than not PS procs or they get a defensive skill off.

I have seen this before we had an assassin using a hybrid r9rr, interval build on morai with demon spark. Sure it caught a few people out when he first started using it but after that it wasnt to hard to deal with due to being predictable. Needless to say he stopped using it and is attempting to learn skill spam as other sins on the server showed him it was more effective.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You know... I was trying to be more impartial but then you go and make it kinda blatant this is a barely disguised QQ thread you're targeting at just one person... which is naming and shaming anyway.

Even if we chose to take your "suggestion" seriously, trying to tank a 3spark from any endgame class is going to end poorly if you aren't in endgame gears yourself or using apoth/genie/defensive skills to survive. That should be common sense to pretty much everyone. On top of that, nobody with equal gear will die in 4-5 hits from an endgame assassin's auto attacks without debuffs or the sin being buffed and getting a string of zerkcrits. Even the videos you've linked show that.

Regardless, this thread is bad and you should feel bad.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.