Venos and Fash

Options
Untamed_pain - Archosaur
Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Venomancer
What is some of your fav fash on your veno?

What fash do you think don't look right on venos?
untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
and loads of other alts...
Post edited by Untamed_pain - Archosaur on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I pretty much have some of my favourite fashion in the link under my signature xD I make various combinations with those sets/pieces I show there.
    The thread is missing the Burlesque fashion set however but I've been too lazy to update.

There are some more combinations I like but they look bad in cream and I don't want to break the tradition of being the cream fox b:chuckle

EDIT: nevermind xD got off my lazy butt and updated my thread.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    What fash do you think don't look right on venos?
    Those sets with extra tails f:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Those sets with extra tails f:faint

True xD those never work unless you're a tail-less venomancer (blasphemy b:angry).

I think most, if not all, fashion looks good on us otherwise.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I think most fashion looks better on venos, than in any other class.
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Not the big fluffy dresses that make the clipping with veno tail very obvious; like hmm.. I forgot the name of it. In tw an enemy used it while flying and got nicknamed the blimp once b:surrender
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Not the big fluffy dresses that make the clipping with veno tail very obvious; like hmm.. I forgot the name of it. In tw an enemy used it while flying and got nicknamed the blimp once b:surrender

The newish Burlesque skirt clips my foxy tail :c From the front I love it but running forward with a forward camera angle is just.. nope. I like my Wayfarer set on my veno too c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The newish Burlesque skirt clips my foxy tail :c From the front I love it but running forward with a forward camera angle is just.. nope. I like my Wayfarer set on my veno too c:

I was actually debating selling the skirt off because of that reason but when I tried to random dye the whole set (minus gloves that came in a nice colour same as the brown-purple-esque parts of the set) I got it cream on the second try and I liked it too much to give up on it.
    I also love the detail on the fashion and I thought it'd be a shame not to just keep the whole set after I got lucky with dying. With that said, I decided to keep it and get used to it. It does bother me sometimes but ehh xD

On another note, how do you feel about hairstyles that have ears?
    I used to have the short fox tail preset and it looked horrible but a while ago I decided to switch to the long fox tail which has smaller ears. Now they ears actually blend in and I can use the Kitty Kut and Demure Attendant Ears :3

I have no issues with most hats as the ears just pop through them quite nicely. I don't think anyone else can wear the hats though since I had to make those holes for my ears!
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

On another note, how do you feel about hairstyles that have ears?
    I used to have the short fox tail preset and it looked horrible but a while ago I decided to switch to the long fox tail which has smaller ears. Now they ears actually blend in and I can use the Kitty Kut and Demure Attendant Ears :3
    I don't know how demure looks on squirrel ears, but fox (big) ears look quite ok with it :))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Crown Princess Sleeves doesnt look too good when wearing pataka, but i think that counts for other classes too xD
    Else im not so big fan of fairy dress on veno actually.. the way veno stand with the one leg makes the dress looks a bit weird (at least for me) kinda same for icelace dress, tho i really like that dress and can live with that on excatly that dress...

Having hairstyles with ears dont bother me on venos, i dont wear them myself tho like kitty kut but its for another reason... they look terrible on my veno... again not because of the ears, the hair just dont match her
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yes i think most fash looks better on my veno then any other class.

i admit im a fash addict but at the same time i gotta cut back since i'm working on r9 lol.

What i don't find cute is some of the hair styles don't look right on my veno. I tried on the Burlesque fash from a friend it's alright on her.
  • Infyniti - Raging Tide
    Infyniti - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I love all kinds of fash on veno, but sometimes when i wear my black lovebird dress the front kind of dances like she keeps tapping her leg up and down.. b:surrender
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It's an effect for a pseudo wind blowing...which never really worked for any fashion (or even gear) >.>
  • Hayward - Dreamweaver
    Hayward - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I like the mandarin silk dress, with duke rose boots, and pearm blossom dress with butterfly slippers myself.
  • helovesu
    helovesu Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    In my opinion, the primrose sun hat comes to the best when it is worn by the venos. Our avatar looks better compared to other female classes when wearing it at the same time.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Agreed, it's one of my favourite hats/hairstyles.
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yeah i have yet to get it the Primrose hat but have tried it on and it does. Venos look good in most things.
  • Raujada - Archosaur
    Raujada - Archosaur Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Personally I love ethnic fashion style on venos, like the huntress set or the pirate one. Untamed are savage beasts after all! b:laugh