Concerns about EU staff CM GM Mods

Options
XXHotXx - Morai
XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
Dear PWE management CM GM Mods,

since our tickets went blanks, since EU staff promised it 7 months ago but nothing happened,

this one is to kindly ask you to make a little forum section for Morai server community.

Moreover im asking you if you can fix EU server rankings, since they still show Lothranis and Momaganon servers (and server merge happened half a year ago), and they are not updating since the same amount of time.

Thank you.
mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
Post edited by XXHotXx - Morai on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Dear PWE management CM GM Mods,

since our tickets went blanks, since EU staff promised it 7 months ago but nothing happened,

this one is to kindly ask you to make a little forum section for Morai server community.

I removed the part regarding rankings because I think this is not the main point (and it seems that other servers have issues with that as well)

But creating a Morai section is really something that should have been done for months...

REALLY !

Take a look at Lothranis forum... in the english section, the only "recent" topics are testing posts (as if we were on a sandbox environment) and the french section has almost been deserted as well (still some members posting but no replies... GM only comes once every two months to create a topic). And when you try to go on Lothranis forum and then on this one (just an obligation in order to get some information) you need to relog.

In addition to that, the community is split in two parts because I talked above about Lothranis forum, but Momaganon forum still exists as well... even if they promised us that there will be a merged forum (to be honest, the video made just before the merge was really good but nothing has been respected !)

I could even say that the Morai community is split in three parts because most of the people only come on that present forum.

There are really a lot of people on that forum that play on Morai server, so I think we deserve to get our own section. We should have a place for us and, according to me, it would be a non-sense to create a totally dedicated forum, so just give us our own section like for the other PWI servers.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I don't even look at the EU forums, because the official staff there is totally absent. The only way I ever got a reaction from them was thanks to poking the CM here, so he would poke the CM there... b:surrender
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    PWI doesn't even have it's own official Community Manager anymore. ......... Uhm, what's his face. Synchroze is only a place-holder until PWE can get us a permanent CM. I don't know myself, but when he was moved over to us someone had said he was already the primary CM of a different PWE title game.

Basically, Morai is drowning in the water and there is no dedicated CM to throwing a lifesaver. The GMs could help, I'm sure... But the way they go about their work they either have very little power or they are under-staffed.

Forum Mod? This might be the best hope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010