I have seen some bad NW in my days

Options
Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Tideswell (East)
But never have I ever seen this. The first time I assumed it to be some kind of a fluke that only have happened once. We lost the flag to 0 enemies, shrugged off as an annoying DC.

Then I go into another battle after winning it, this is near our base. We lose the flag to 0 enemies again. My girlfriend from across the rooms notes to me that she also saw us lose a flag to 0 enemies in a different battle. Then, the battle I'm in loses the flag to 0 enemies not one more time, but 2 more times until it spawns on me to turn it in, then it spawns on a friend for him to turn it in, until I squad of r9t3 comes in and makes the day a mess.

So, either our server is full of mad genius's that know how to get inside an enemy nation and destroy it there, or we have some people dead set on losing an entire NW. I'm assuming mad genius's since every battle where we lost to nobody was against Light.

You know what? Not even mad, I'm impressed.

Off topic, I really REALLY need to get better at barb. I fail at it pretty hardcore right now xD
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ah nw
    apparently cause I lick all the flags in nw no one else wants to pick them up
    I try my best b:surrender

have not seen the losing to 0 thing yet luckily but the dc'ed on teleing in is getting old
    My whole squad dc'ed on entering

Saethos don't you have a nice def lvl pole? thought you fared pretty well on your bm
    carrying flag while Sword Cycloneing and speed pot is pretty awesome !
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    That is how ppl complaint in my nation last nw. but tbh idk, i just dont understand why some ppl still using same strategy like when map really big. i saw some ppl just enter and then leave immediately. or ppl afk when 0 enemy. i was entering one land, there were 4 people in there. but no one taking flag even after 7 minute. just wierd.

i often ask my friend who often dual. what did she get, she said she only get token 1 char and the other 0. so i ask her better not to dual. i am guessing land that winning is not only have many rank 9 in it. but also have not many alt in it.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    There are people in a certain faction on LC who have their alts in other nations grab flags on purpose then stand there unmoving while their mains finish nearby battles so they can then come in and win the new battle which otherwise would have been undefended
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ah nw

have not seen the losing to 0 thing yet luckily but the dc'ed on teleing in is getting old

Saethos don't you have a nice def lvl pole? thought you fared pretty well on your bm

Yes, and I still play my BM, but I lack refines and shards and even my r9 weapon, so I've been playing barb. Not necessarily rerolled class, just temporarily switched while I raise money, because my barb is also stuck in t2 Nirv gear, I need to get him some t3 while I raise some money to get the +10 and shards that I want.
    There are people in a certain faction on LC who have their alts in other nations grab flags on purpose then stand there unmoving while their mains finish nearby battles so they can then come in and win the new battle which otherwise would have been undefended

This doesn't surprise me at all. In my opinion it should be bannable.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yes, and I still play my BM, but I lack refines and shards and even my r9 weapon, so I've been playing barb. Not necessarily rerolled class, just temporarily switched while I raise money, because my barb is also stuck in t2 Nirv gear, I need to get him some t3 while I raise some money to get the +10 and shards that I want.

Fair enough, i got a mystic but it's not like i rerolled. It's fun to do something different every now and then, though I need to make something that's better at farming...

Best of luck with the gears and hope to see you back on the battle field when your goals are reached b:victory
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Fair enough, i got a mystic but it's not like i rerolled. It's fun to do something different every now and then, though I need to make something that's better at farming...

Best of luck with the gears and hope to see you back on the battle field when your goals are reached b:victory

I'm one of those guys where my goals will never be reached because I want too much whenever I get closer b:chuckle
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    so ironic coming for you hehe
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You lost me somewhere o.o
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ah nw

I would honestly shag anything you've licked Kiki, you're such an amazing wonderful human being.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    kiki licking poles b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I would honestly shag anything you've licked Kiki, you're such an amazing wonderful human being.

anything? hmmmmmmm
    kiki licking poles b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

flag poles* b:angry if it gets cold ima get stuck there b:shocked