So i have a question.

Options
bearishidonteven
bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
why do all clerics have white hair...... over he past few weeks i tried to force myself to like clerics but... the white hair is just too big a turnoff, for some reason it reminds me of my friend's cousin's little sister's grandma's friend and it just isnt a pleasant sight to see......why white hair?!?!?! anyone care to explain i dont even......... b:dirty
Post edited by bearishidonteven on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Because they grow tired of you, makes their hair go white.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • ISHUROl - Dreamweaver
    ISHUROl - Dreamweaver Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I hardly see clerics with white hair. even my own cleric has black. Maybe they wanna tanut you. b:chuckleb:victory
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    b:laugh>> Its not hair! Its either DANDRUFF!!! or maybe they're just molting Down Feathers from their head!? (They are half bird ya know)>>b:chuckle

But on a more serious note about it ~ there are alot of clerics with plain whtie hair (1 of my 3 clerics on the (3-servers) that I play has white aswell, but the second has a (multi-colored mop of hair) and looks like a 'Ganguro' from Harajuku, Japan and my third has (blond hair) and kinda looks like 'Chuck Norris', so atleast I chose to vary my clerics looks a bit) LoloL!!!!

But I think the reason that so many chose white hair for their clerics was because they thought it represented 'purity' (or atleast did represent that class that way before the introduction of the 'Sage and Demon' system of sub-classes) which in theory the Clerics as a class should have been partial too, back before then (Atleast thats my guess on it) but any as for clerics that were made after it was introduced ~ I've got know idea why they made them white haired???b:question
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Most of my toons on the servers are clerics. None have white hair. The only toon I have with white hair is a wizard that I made to look like an old ****. (Which was damn difficult with the way the characters are basically designed to look like tweens. It took 20 years off of my Dresden build though.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    why do all clerics have white hair...... over he past few weeks i tried to force myself to like clerics but... the white hair is just too big a turnoff, for some reason it reminds me of my friend's cousin's little sister's grandma's friend and it just isnt a pleasant sight to see......why white hair?!?!?! anyone care to explain i dont even......... b:dirty

Purity. That's my story an' I'm stickin' to it. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

Uses 5.0 casting to throw IHs on Bearish. He dead... he dead I said... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Oh Snap I didn't even notice this was a bearish thread...

*Casts IH*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]