BM in Hidden Dragon Den

Options
Liveena - Heavens Tear
Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Blademaster
Ok, my BM just received "Doom of Eminence" title from HDD last night. Here's my insight on how my Bm performed in HDD.

Its more challenging since my BM is using full s3 nirvy armor, s2 warsong belt and s2 cube neckie (I've done it many times on my r9s3 seeker).

1st Stage: the elemental statue, I can do max damage on the "item" statue, on the rest I mostly debuff using HF/GS to help damage dealt by squad, also skill spamming seems to deal more damage than aps.

2nd stage: using claw and aps with some stun skills to kill the fire spirit and slowing them down, when the demon thingy appears, spark, hf and aps away.

One point that caught my attention is that during 2nd stage boss my BM is limited to single attack, most axe skills are aoe which must be managed carefully.

So at this stage I switch to my s3 poleblade and start whacking with the mag/ranged dd using drake ray and farstrike. Sutra will be also helpfull to help healing with the boss aoe.

3rd stage : aoe the mobs to get the cleansing orb pill and beetle bags. Then try to get the gold coin to receive Divine Bless (double damage from using skills). Once ready go with squad to pillar behind boss and spam aoe skills like crazy, when turtle spawn on robe user I used demon bell to boost their pdef and help them survive.

When Chen Yen spawn, spark and etiher skill spam or aps on it. Also try to spark+HF then use axe skills to deal massive damage to boss. Having Divine Bless means skill spamming time.

I would also like to have some input from fellow BM about BM performance on HDD. b:victory
Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
Post edited by Liveena - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    APS the item statue, skill spam second stage boss, lock and aps (stuns will be super important here) Chen Yen and skill spam on boss

pretty much it

and farm chi gui
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive