Underwater more ??

Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Suggestion Box
Funny how tide born classes have Tide Form and untame have passive skills to swim faster and several Genie skills that work only in the water but ...how often in the game we do things underwater?.

Maybe back in the day pre hyper stones, but now theres really nuthing for the skills for underwater use only.

i think even some arial battles be a good mix too. Out of all the genie skills i think the whole PWI population we use anywhere from 4-10 skills only depending on class and build and preference.
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Those water genie skills seem all to be so awesome, too. Those ripples and that frozen domain all look nice from their description. There should be some kind of underwater instance other than Dragon Temple, something with decent rewards and hard enough to maybe even have people getting those water-only skills somehow.
  • UltiMaia - Morai
    UltiMaia - Morai Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I want a town that's completely underwater, like with a blacksmith and apothecary and everything, and you have to swim to get in or out of there. Also, more underwater instances other than Dragon Temple would be nice.

Its probably also important to worry about the coral and stuff that's usually underwater. I know a lot of games where there is water, but not much in it. So more decorations please!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    next expansion :P