Keep this?

Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Blademaster
Should I keep this or roll again?

http://pwcalc.com/a55de63de8dca01d

I'm to lazy to find the thread on what % this roll falls into so I'm just going to ask here. Thank you in advance for your replies.
Post edited by Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Dont try finding a thread.

Type in google: PWI Dervish

The top search result will be the PWI database entry on the item with all the info you want. Works for any item, quest, NPC or whatever except the very very newest ones. Marvelous stuff really that google thing.

All together i would say:

Strength +8~20 === 16
    Atk. Level +10~25 ==== 21
    Critical Hit Rate +3~6% ==== 5
    Maximum Physical Attack +80~180 ====119

about 8str = 1% dmg
    about 2Atk.lvl = 1% dmg
    about 1.3% crit = 1% dmg
    about 50 max dmg = 1% dmg

So the total range would make a difference of 13% dmg output from the worst to the best. Out of these 13% you score almost 9%. Considering the fact that with these multiple factors influencing the total your outcomes are more likely to be near the centre than the extreme, i think you should keep it unless you are prepared to do many dozen rerolls for something better.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As you can see the edit and post creation time, it took me 8 minutes to come up with that. I really do advise you to spend those minutes yourself rather than being lazy. Doing your own research will increase your game understanding and that is always more usefull than following what others say :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    @ WannaBm While I do agree with you I was really looking for validation of something I already know. I was pretty much going to keep the roll anyway, it's just nice to see who agrees with you. And don't you feel lazy some days? And if you don't let me know your secret.

@ Skai Thank you! I hope all is well with you since I don't see you in game much.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Rank your Dervish thread. It's slightly off I think since it was originally created for r9t3 bows (can see the word bow in the script still) and is also sometimes inaccurate because of the individuals gear or even their choice of blessing (both attack levels and crit have diminishing returns).

I'm guessing but I'd say that's in the 75th percentile. Wanna's 9/13 estimate confirms this. I had a similar first roll, and 14 (I think?) rolls later I gained 1 attack level, 6 strength, and lost +3 max phys attack or some tiny little gain like that. Not sure it was worth the 280 badges and 50m coin, lol.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory