Updates to the faction base.

Options
bobyjoee
bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Suggestion Box
One of the many goals of a faction is to obtain a faction base, a cool place for a faction to meet, quest and gain pretty cool items. But now adays due to NW not many people run their faction trials anymore, and to me that takes away a huge part of the faction base. And so I thought about ways to make the faction base that you have worked oh so hard on obtaining more enjoyable.

You spend a TON of money on obtaining and upgrading your faction base and you really want to get everything you possibly can out of it, nothing left to waste.

Faction level 3 = 12.1mil
2000 subs = 44mil (at 22k each, the average on arch server about)
500 warsong emblems = 15mil (at 30k each, the average on arch server)
500 mysterious chips = 270k (at 5.4k at packs of 10 each, the average on arch server)
20 ten million big notes = 200mil
total = 271,370,000 coins

After donations upon donations and members coming together for a common goal you now have your base!

Suggestions:

Changes to trials: trials could drop warsoul mats, supply tokens(also a way to get PVE supply tokens), basic badges, and a higher supply of r8r mats.

NPC's in the base: such as black smith, tailor, craftsman, ects, even lucid agents. This could make the base more enticing to go to, a place to hang out. It would also make it feel less empty, the halls and wings feel barren.

Easy access/more ways to enter/new member or player friendly: Alot of new people to the faction and even the game don't know the base even exists that is because they don't know where the npc is, haven't had time to look or ask about it, so I would suggest maybe a button or teleport kind of skill that would take you to the base entrance, or something that pops up to a new member that tells them that the faction they just joined has a faction base and where it is and how it works.

More aesthetics: Just to make the base more interesting, cozy, homey and again less empty, Maybe npc guards posted down the halls to different wings, or guards walking up and down the halls or guards standing at door ways. (kind of like the faction sentinel you see before you enter the hall of loyalty) I know some people will disagree with some suggestions in this category and say well this isn't sims its an mmo you'er right, but I just want to emphasize on using the base to its full potential and very guild oriented. So that being said maybe ways to choose where, those guards are posted, or where the npc's in the base are or maybe different kind of objects, some purely for aesthetics others for uses; such as nw, tt, lunar and rrr9 forges, mail boxes and notice boards.