Ready for TM?

Options
unnimeni
unnimeni Posts: 48 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Assassin
ok. so my sin is now lvl 101 and i have the following gear sets:
interval set(after 319 rerolls on g15 dags(rofl)):http://pwcalc.com/d22e92370a0af470
r9 set(after cs-ed some MoGs and farmed all GsT):http://pwcalc.com/88a37764d0422135

so here is the question: Am i ready to go selling tm79? or at least 69? cuz i don't wanna spend any more real money on this game and i plan to go rrr9 now.
ty for your tips.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Id say go try it.

I wouldnt imagine how you would solo TM79 though. You need to kill masses of 118k HP mobs most of whom are ranged and standing more than 12 meters away from you.

I may be missing something. I am not a sin and i have no sin experience, but how is a sin supposed to do TM ? TM is an AOE job.

I have twice the HPs, Twice the physical defence and slightly more magic def. I have Invoke. Multiple AOE skills, one of them making sure the other crits, the other being i guess the strongest AOE in game. I am in the process of practicing TM79 and i can assure you it aint easy.

69 aint really easier imo. Horrible wood DOTs. Looks like a casters job to me.

If i were you, id sell that cube:defiance, buy a grade 14, upgrade your r9 and still have a crapload of cash to refine it.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    bm/sin or seeker/sin or barb/sin can do it. But tbh these "can i do x" threads are beyond old, it is quite irrelevant how good or bad your gear is. if you dont try you will never know and what gear you have will not tell you that. you do not need to run the quest to see, just go in there with a another toon and find out
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I bought half my TM69s from a sin. He had +10 aps gear to pull with so it's quite doable
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Solo'd TM69 a ton of times on my sin even before the G16 nirvana era, it's easy once you get the hang of it. 79 seems a bit out of reach for a sin the do solo within the time limit, because of all the kiting mobs it has.

But well, try it out, only 1 way to find out if you're capable of doing something or not b:pleased
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.