Clerick pk training.

Doobie$nack - Raging Tide
Doobie$nack - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Cleric
Hello all, back from a long break and decided to main my cleric instead of assassin. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in showing my cleric some usefull combos/tactics to use in pk. I have never pk'd before only the occasional duel. I am lvl 90 and on raging tides, pm yokoHeals. I usually am on about 7:00 - 7:30pm server time. Thank you all in advance for any replies/pm's.
Post edited by Doobie$nack - Raging Tide on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    go watch aeliah's vids?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    go watch aeliah's vids?

+1

Of all the clerics that make PK videos, Aeliahs are the best. If you have questions comment on the vids, he will usually give a well thought out response and help you out.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Due warning, my perspective is from that of an endgame cleric. The playing field will be a bit different from your standpoint.

Classic example:

To plume shell, or not to plume shell?

When I fight against archers, the general rule is, plume shell after a purge only (exceptions made if archer triple sparks, plume shell that too, but be vary cautious of a purge).

But for your (presumably much lower) gear level, your best bet to survive longest is to have plume shell in ALL the time; that is, every 30 seconds you use it, and make sure enemy is disabled during the 10 seconds you can't have it in. You don't have have the luxury of saving plume shell for the purges, because an archer's normal attacks could kill you without plume shell in.

However, my videos can give you a really nice look at the the wide variety of things a cleric has the ability to do. I do try to keep them interesting to watch, as well as informative! My youtube channel is shown in the signature of every post I make here, so as they say, feel free to check out my vids.

GL with your cleric! We need more clerics out there to show people what we can do. Just don't seal of gods me plz/thx. Hehe.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • bongore
    bongore Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Konnichiwa! I'm a new player am downloading the game right now. I like to be supportive class in games, and im guessing the cleric is the main supporter in this game from looking at some of the guides. I cannot wait to get started and try this game :)
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Don't listen to Alaska or w/e his name is. He brings WAY too much serious gameplay into PWI. Come outside of West anytime you see me trolling WC and I'll gladly show you what a real endgame cleric looks like.

www.youtube.com/TheMrsMav

PWI is for fun. If you aren't having fun(which I'm assuming Adhesive isn't because he's doing so much math to win and not just winning because he seems like he's trying so hard and if you're still reading this I really love Elvenne he is so special to me and I will one day have his babies and we'll name them Mavenne Jr. All of them. Mavenne Jr. wow I really am glad I'm married to Elvenne he is so good and smart and very handsome.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav