Range/damage increase

Options
conan571
conan571 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Seeker
Is it worth it to upgrade skills like Staggering Strike and Battousai just for the range and damage increase?
Post edited by conan571 on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

yeah, more damage and better range is kind of lame.
    I wish they got more sparkly and changed colors. That would make them more worth leveling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • conan571
    conan571 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

I wish they got more sparkly and changed colors. That would make them more worth leveling.

So I should level both to 10?
  • yakuzi
    yakuzi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    What else would you lvl skills for? Damage decrease?
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    It this time, it may seem expensive to level skills.

When you progress to lvl 100+ and your gear starts to increase, money will be easier to get. The cost of leveling all your skills to lvl 10 will become much less significant and it is the first thing to spend your coins on.

Figure that the average 100+ pays about 1m per stat point worth of improvements and end game equiped players may pay 3-5m per stat point worth of improvement. That would be silly to do if you didnt first level all your skills to lvl 10 right b:chuckle

You may have to make some choises in what skills to level first because you are right now limited by both spirit and coins. Obviously level your most used skills first. Dont worry about saving coins for anything else. Until you are level 100, skills are what you want to invest your coins in first. They stay with you forever while all the gear you buy will be outdated when you get 10 levels higher.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It this time, it may seem expensive to level skills.

When you progress to lvl 100+ and your gear starts to increase, money will be easier to get. The cost of leveling all your skills to lvl 10 will become much less significant and it is the first thing to spend your coins on.

Figure that the average 100+ pays about 1m per stat point worth of improvements and end game equiped players may pay 3-5m per stat point worth of improvement. That would be silly to do if you didnt first level all your skills to lvl 10 right b:chuckle

You may have to make some choises in what skills to level first because you are right now limited by both spirit and coins. Obviously level your most used skills first. Dont worry about saving coins for anything else. Until you are level 100, skills are what you want to invest your coins in first. They stay with you forever while all the gear you buy will be outdated when you get 10 levels higher.
    Agreed. First level the skills that are most effective to you, and that you use the most. You can worry about the secondary skills later as spirit and coin are more available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

So mean to our new players. Trolling the poor guy who, in his eyes, was asking a perfectly legit question. b:chuckle
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com