Commission Shop

Options
Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Quality Corner
The upper right most item isn't displaying the items description when you scroll over it, I have tried this both with the browse from anywhere, and the commission shop npc, neither are working right at all.

It sure makes it difficult to know if it's an item I want to buy. :X
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• UnboundFury - Dreamweaver
    UnboundFury - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    On Dreamweaver server, when viewing a consignment shop, the 1st item of 2nd column (top) does not display any info when I hover mouse over it. All of the other items do but never that one.
    I check "Today's Posts" daily and have not seen this bug mentioned, if it has already, my bad :)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Icy_snow - Archosaur
    Icy_snow - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    On Dreamweaver server, when viewing a consignment shop, the 1st item of 2nd column (top) does not display any info when I hover mouse over it. All of the other items do but never that one.
    I check "Today's Posts" daily and have not seen this bug mentioned, if it has already, my bad :)

Well, the first item has display now, but not the second item (the one on the top right corner```) I thought it is only me```b:surrender(hope not~)

I even nearly bought a fashion item on the commission shop (item position is on the top right corner), as i assumed it would be for female. Lucky enough i did a check on that and it was a fashion for male```b:surrender
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I realize this is going to get locked, but it was fixed for a little bit, but the error is back. D:

inb4 lock/SweetieBot

b:avoid

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I realize this is going to get locked, but it was fixed for a little bit, but the error is back. D:

inb4 lock/SweetieBot

necro rule doesn't apply to quality corner, only thing that gets closed is if we notice it's a duplicate. Or ofc it's in the wrong section and doesn't really belong in any section.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2014
    Options
    necro rule doesn't apply to quality corner, only thing that gets closed is if we notice it's a duplicate. Or ofc it's in the wrong section and doesn't really belong in any section.

:$ That I didn't know.

I be a human! *shups before i give more secrets away*