PWI doesnt get the new instance?

Options
ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
this instance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hDn1jk5pvI

wh we dont get the new content, that could give players something to do?
expansion = packs only?

offcial word from our CM please? :3
Post edited by ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Nope, we won't get it yet. At least it's not mentioned in patch notes where it would definitely mentioned if it were to come now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    Artemiko - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Nope, we won't get it yet. At least it's not mentioned in patch notes where it would definitely mentioned if it were to come now.

QQ damnit whyyyyyy
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Maybe in a near future.

I've learned to not get estatic with upcoming content, as it tends to arrive in a very progressive manner (Did I mean slow? I guess yes) and is way less earth-shaking than what it's promised to be. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Because there's always a lag of some months between when China gets something new and when we do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Aww was hoping for a new farming instance
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Because there's always a lag of some months between when China gets something new and when we do.

that instance is in version 1.50 update, the update we just had. even russian version had it last week
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Perhaps we'll get it as part of the Expansion later this year? Who knows.....
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Perhaps we'll get it as part of the Expansion later this year? Who knows.....

uncomplete expansion is fail :P
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The said at the bottom of the update teaser that this update was just a teaser of things to come. A content Patch is not an expansion. I do believe the Expansion is coming sometime this winter?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    we got the loot from that instance though .....

IN PAXXXXXXb:thanksb:thanks
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Which mats do they get in this instance? Mats to "upgrade" nv 2nd cast to R8 2nd cast? Doen't make much sense anyway. Only R8 2nd cast weps are worth to get (for some special stuff like def lvls for tanks or purify/speed for casters. The gear is crappy in comparison to nv 3rd cast. And you even can't trade rank gear/wep with account stash.

Maybe we didn't get it because pwi is the only version which got nv 3rd cast?

I would prefer farmable mats to obtain the Crown of Madness and Matchless Wings.

@GMs, I understand why we don't get some stuff which other versions get, because you want us to buy packs/ exploit the pack addicts.

But WHY, WHY (?1?!?) don't we get the option to change the look of our gear? This option exists on cn version for a long time now. I e.g. WANT THE LOOK OF NIRVANA 2ND CAST FOR MY NV 3RD CAST and R9 3RD CAST GEAR!! Especially for my cleric. Why? Because all kind of 3rd cast gear we got looks uber ugly.

People which prefer fashion buy it anyway. Even this strange, non-permanent weapon fash does sell.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The said at the bottom of the update teaser that this update was just a teaser of things to come. A content Patch is not an expansion. I do believe the Expansion is coming sometime this winter?

so russian version is ahead of us? cool
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Which mats do they get in this instance? Mats to "upgrade" nv 2nd cast to R8 2nd cast? Doen't make much sense anyway. Only R8 2nd cast weps are worth to get (for some special stuff like def lvls for tanks or purify/speed for casters. The gear is crappy in comparison to nv 3rd cast. And you even can't trade rank gear/wep with account stash.

Maybe we didn't get it because pwi is the only version which got nv 3rd cast?

I would prefer farmable mats to obtain the Crown of Madness and Matchless Wings.

@GMs, I understand why we don't get some stuff which other versions get, because you want us to buy packs/ exploit the pack addicts.

But WHY, WHY (?1?!?) don't we get the option to change the look of our gear? This option exists on cn version for a long time now. I e.g. WANT THE LOOK OF NIRVANA 2ND CAST FOR MY NV 3RD CAST and R9 3RD CAST GEAR!! Especially for my cleric. Why? Because all kind of 3rd cast gear we got looks uber ugly.

People which prefer fashion buy it anyway. Even this strange, non-permanent weapon fash does sell.
    We did not get new instance and more stuff so we can catshop them , we cant farm it to new instance....ugh! But on RT people are "spamming" WC with the packs and rewards they get from them so if it works....why not?
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I know its the thought that counts, but I politely decline this new update. Please put pwi back to where it was a week/month ago. And give us the full update sometime (maybe summer?) next year when you have something meaningful to add to the game f:sweat
  • DeadKnight_ - Sanctuary
    DeadKnight_ - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    guys we have the isntance you guys just haven;t found it. i on the other hand had gone and played a little bit with it just like 3hrs ago was pretty bad because nobody on my server wanted to come and do it :x
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    guys we have the isntance you guys just haven;t found it. i on the other hand had gone and played a little bit with it just like 3hrs ago was pretty bad because nobody on my server wanted to come and do it :x

and where is that secret instance?
  • Kyooshu - Sanctuary
    Kyooshu - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

I will back this. He is being totally and 100% serious, for those that want to call him out on Trolling. I have been there myself. I figured that the instance was included in the patch because ALL of the NPC coords for that area are off by a ways, so if you go the same distance, in the same direction from where the entrance SHOULD be, you will find the entrance.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I will back this. He is being totally and 100% serious, for those that want to call him out on Trolling. I have been there myself. I figured that the instance was included in the patch because ALL of the NPC coords for that area are off by a ways, so if you go the same distance, in the same direction from where the entrance SHOULD be, you will find the entrance.

Oh God!
    Just asked where. Why is that so hard to answer.
  • Kyooshu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Oh God!

oh God! Just told you where. Why is it so hard to read and comprehend?

"ALL of the NPC coords for that area are off by a ways, so if you go the same distance, in the same direction from where the entrance SHOULD be, you will find the entrance."

Edit: In Other words, run into the wall a few times.
  • Kassos - Sanctuary
    Kassos - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Oh God!
    Dear Lord you were given clues and you can't use your own brain to figure it out! b:chuckle

Seriously though, dig up a couple of brain cells, rub them together, you'll get there eventually.

If not, maybe Super Mario might be a better suited game than one that requires actual thought.b:victory
  • Kyooshu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Quick bit of proof for those who would like physical..or well.. digital(?) proof of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/o10m5h.jpg
    edited September 2013
    Options
    for everybody that doesn't know please go to my post i put more info about this on my post

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1631081
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Dear Lord you were given clues and you can't use your own brain to figure it out! b:chuckle

Seriously though, dig up a couple of brain cells, rub them together, you'll get there eventually.

If not, maybe Super Mario might be a better suited game than one that requires actual thought.b:victory

I'm at work and not in game nub. Was just interested in WHICH PART OF MAP IS THAT. Guess will just wait to log in better then to talk to "helpful" people. Thanks anyway.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'm at work and not in game nub. Was just interested in WHICH PART OF MAP IS THAT. Guess will just wait to log in better then to talk to "helpful" people. Thanks anyway.

go to my post it explains where the instance is etc

edited September 2013
    Options
    go to my post it explains where the instance is etc

thx DeadKnight will check it out:)
    edited September 2013
    Options
    thx DeadKnight will check it out:)

your welcome i hope it helps people out.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    just a big fail pwi cant put the look of the entrance and you have to run in wall like in harry potter :p
This discussion has been closed.