Wood mob in Warsong with heartseeker glitch

Options
Liveena - Heavens Tear
Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Quality Corner
This happens when I was defending wood pavilion in warsong using my seeker.

When I do combo of sage heartseeker followed by other skills (no stance was used), the mobs are immobilized (got status effect even the whoosh fx), but on my client, the mob kept moving forward and I can't use any of my skills on it, few second later, mob is rubberband back to its place where I hit it with heartseeker. And its not lag related since my ping was perfectly fine, and the glitch occurs every time I use sage heartseeker on mob.

Its kinda annoying for me since during the glitch I lost control of the mobs and sometimes getting swarmed of it if there's more than one mob coming.

I want confirmation whether this also happen to anyone else.b:sad
Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
Post edited by Liveena - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If your ping/trace to the servers is good, and you have this glitch happen every single time, it's most likely an issue with your client files.

Ensure that your client directory and executeables are completely excluded from all antivirus and other security software scans. Then you will need to verify the files three times. (Because once never fixes them all and the second time rarely gets them all either.) Then shut down your PC and perform a static discharge.

Boot it up, give it 5 minutes or so to completely boot, and try again. (Just because you can see your desktop, does not mean your PC is done booting.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nickotine - Lost City
    Nickotine - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    This happens to me too. I've noticed that it happens whenever you use an immobilizing skill on a moving mob before it aggros you.
    Most common occurrence for me is on my archer, using Aim Low on that middle harpy in frost that moves across the room. It just seems to ignore the debuff and carry on until it wears off.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Happens to me in in WS and SoT a LOT when I tackling slash them
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]