US-East servers down?

joshuajesso
joshuajesso Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Support Desk
The sub-servers for the US-East server can't be connected to for some reason, yet all other servers are functioning normally. Internet connection is at peak strength, computer has been restarted, launcher has been verified, servers remain non existent. Any ideas folks?
Post edited by joshuajesso on

Comments

• Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    someone in the control room for the servers must of been fapping and spilled *stuff* on the control panel....eww
  • DeathsCreed - Raging Tide
    DeathsCreed - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    They look down to me... unable to connect as well.
    I have the most amazing wife and love Cherry who makes my whole life. We have 2 lil angels that keep us busy off game. I love you Cherry forever and always baby b:kiss!

Married: 11/28/10 To the rest of our future together my love!

Welcome to 2011 and the start of a new year!!
  • doublebass91
    doublebass91 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am having the same problem. Was playing then disconnected and now the east coast servers are not working. All other servers are working. Does anyone know what might be happening?
  • whobeast30
    whobeast30 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah what's going on. It kind of upset me a little because the server status page said they were all up.
  • BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Your not the only one, I disconnected and experienced the same problem. I bet the server is just unplugged. b:cold
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    All East Coast Servers are down due to unknown reasons let's wait for CM to annouce it. Keep your eyes on General Disscussion section. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Was the same we were killing Vile: Primal Fear and then disconnected, rebooted laptop, rebooted router and still won't connect, servers in list show no info
  • cookie70
    cookie70 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    At least I have time to grab a beer!
  • cheesecan
    cheesecan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Rawr...oh well.
    If you CAN'T, Cheese CAN!!!
  • belladonnaxxx777
    belladonnaxxx777 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am having the same problem. I had my toon afking in the realm and my shop up as well then kicked me off. I restarted pc and client. It has no info for raging tides or other East servers. But all others are fine. Hope it comes back soon I got dailies to do with my wife b:shocked
  • r3g
    r3g Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    U know the servers are down, i know they are down, but if u click on server status under community pwi doesnt know they are down b:shocked
  • Lasernate - Raging Tide
    Lasernate - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    really pwi? c'mon now its 2x and east coast servers are down but none others!

would really like to at least finish the bh run I was in when they crashed!!
  • Dalamaar - Heavens Tear
    Dalamaar - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hope they are doing each server one by one and harshlands will be back up soonb:surrender
  • yukikin
    yukikin Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I thought I was having a connection issue with my router or needed to verify, but neither worked. It sucks but I'm glad I'm not alone f:brick