FB/ each acct

Options
Untamed_pain - Archosaur
Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
So, i have 3 pwi accts and all go to my one facebook acct. I do have 2 FB accts. the other is never used for anything but was wondering if it's possible to make one of my accts go to the other FB accts so i can get a blessings for more then one toon a day one for each acct
untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
and loads of other alts...
Post edited by Untamed_pain - Archosaur on

Comments

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If there is a way, I'm not sure how to go about it. I have two FB accounts for my two PWI accounts, both of which have different email addresses, but cannot get two blessings in one day.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Any facebook account can give any PWI account a blessing.

I, personally, rotate multiple accounts among 4 or so facebooks that pretty much exist just for the blessings. All of them have given both Jones and O'Malley blessings to my various accounts at some point or another in time with no issue.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Any facebook account can give any PWI account a blessing.

I, personally, rotate multiple accounts among 4 or so facebooks that pretty much exist just for the blessings. All of them have given both Jones and O'Malley blessings to my various accounts at some point or another in time with no issue.

Rotating yes, I can do that on alternate days, but can you get a blessing on one account, log out, log into another account and get a second blessing immediately?
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • opkossy
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Yes. As long as you allow it to do the automatic redirect to the main page for PWI, you can get a blessing from as many facebooks sent to the same PWI account as you wish (within the 1 day per facebook account limit). I send both blessings to my accounts together to save myself time this way as I can't really be bothered to send them on alternating days.
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    well, ive looked into pwi info to change it for my 2nd acct and it won't let me. do i have to send a ticket or am i missing something.
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I know what i was doing wrong. You can close this if you like. Unless others want to discuss it :)
  • opkossy
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Step by step is basically this.

1: Log into the PWI account you want to get your blessing on. If you're already logged into facebook at this point, log out. Otherwise, proceed to step 2.
    2: Go to the facebook connect page where it will prompt you to log in to the facebook account you wish to send a blessing from. At this point, just follow the instructions and allow PWI to do the wall plastering it requests. (Note the latter of allowing access only applies to if your facebok account doesn't already allow it.)
    3: Proceed as normal with selecting the blessing you wish, character, and server.
    4: Allow PWI to perform the automatic redirect to the main page once your blessing has been selected.
    5: Log out of your current facebook account.
    6: Repeat from step 2 for any additional blessings you wish to send to the same account.

If you have some sort of automatic login to specific facebooks, clear your cookies or log in to a different one before you use facebook connect. Aside from that, you really shouldn't have any issue.

And since you've asked, I'll go ahead and close it. Glad you managed to get it working!
This discussion has been closed.