would you change

Options
Untamed_pain - Archosaur
Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Venomancer
So, i've been playing my veno 3 yrs. she is my 2nd toon ever i made first was a fail BM lol. Anyways through the years i've made mistakes, learned from them, learned new things and had so many pets lol can you say lazy veno b:chuckle

So the question is do you regret any decisions made while playing your veno or change anything?

I don't think i would cause that's how i learn to play her right. When i was a baby veno i apparently like to forget to let the pet tank haha.

I have made baby venos on other servers to mess around with and learning from what i did so much easier now lol.
untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
and loads of other alts...
Post edited by Untamed_pain - Archosaur on

Comments

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I made mistakes and I tried all the builds for venos. There is something called "reset note" which allows to mend errors and try a new path. b:pleased

Edit: I even changed cultivations. I was sage, and then I converted to demon
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I don't think I regret anything P: maybe my only regret is putting too much coin in alts that I barely play nowadays. I could have had my gear much earlier. I did love my alts but I knew at the end of the day I'll still just play my Venomancer.

I've also tried all builds, vit-magic hybrid, LA, HA, purge magic and playstyles human-focused, fox-focused as well as both cultis (Demon/Sage) though this didn't happen on this very toon as I had alts etc.

This helped me understand the class well and see it from various perspectives regardless of what build/culti I decided to settle with. Most of all, it was fun!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Igotmagic - Harshlands
    Igotmagic - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Hi guys, sorry to derail this thread a bit( cant post new threads for 3 days.. sigh..), but I was wondering if you could link me some recent/current veno pvp and/or tw videos. I wanna see how venos are vs other classes these days. Thanks in advance for helping me :). b:victoryb:byeb:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Hi guys, sorry to derail this thread a bit( cant post new threads for 3 days.. sigh..), but I was wondering if you could link me some recent/current veno pvp and/or tw videos. I wanna see how venos are vs other classes these days. Thanks in advance for helping me :). b:victoryb:byeb:cute

These are my videos. I don't upload often though because I don't have time to TW/NW these days. Not much really.

I also knowthis person though it seems they quit the game.

Lastly, this one seems to upload regularly.

I know a few other channels but they are mostly old PvP stuff so I don't know if there's any other venomancer that uploads recent videos. Most videos I find are old. Maybe someone else knows :o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Igotmagic - Harshlands
    Igotmagic - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    These are my videos. I don't upload often though because I don't have time to TW/NW these days. Not much really.

I also knowthis person though it seems they quit the game.

Lastly, this one seems to upload regularly.

I know a few other channels but they are mostly old PvP stuff so I don't know if there's any other venomancer that uploads recent videos. Most videos I find are old. Maybe someone else knows :o

Hi, thank you so much :) those videos helped a lot. Also nice videos ^^. you're pretty good. I also managed to find another channel with a few vids from this veno which was nice ^^. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOxP3SNg_u8HU48nL34qTw
    I like this veno's play style, she seems to play full on support which is nice. Check it out and let me know what you think of it ^^ and ty again for the help :D. b:cuteb:bye
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    This is my latest video from NW. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_JEUjxeljU

I wished I had more time to do videos, but university is so demanding, and when I do have time I go farm in PW cause of 2x b:sweat
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I know i began as pure magic (well sorta) i listen to an ex (bad idea) at some point i had like 60 dex or something lol. Yeah that was fixed over time. and somehow when i began FC and i was tired of dying so easy so instead of putting all in magic i was putting it in vit for a while so i guess you can say i'm hybrid. i thought about going pure magic but i like the hp i have lol.

But one thing id change don't listen to the ex b:chuckle
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...