Looking for a Primarily RP Based Guild

vaelanightshade
vaelanightshade Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Guild Banter
Greetings PWI Roleplayers

I have re-joined PWI in search of good RP and new friends as well as to fill a void in my life that only an MMORPG can fill. Currently I am downloading PWI. Any guildmasters who are interested in gaining a new roleplayer please reply to this thread and we will set up an interview to see if our RP styles would be compatible. If both parties approve and my character can be worked into the guild's storyline then I would have myself the guild I seek and in turn, provide them with a loyal and dedicated guild member.

All inquiring guilds must meet/consider the following:

- Must have a generally LGBT/q-u-e-e-r friendly, non-racist, non-sexist OOC community
- Have moderate roleplay experience
- Must not have sexual roleplay expectations (or any sexual expectations in general)
- Preferably understand the meaning and difference between IC and OOC

As for my character, I will have a basic summary and backstory available soon. However I can use a pre-existing character for a compatibility interview.
Post edited by vaelanightshade on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Its been...ages since Ive seen another Roleplayer on PWI~
    Have you decided on which server do you intend to join? You may or may not have the fortune of finding what you're after depending on your choice, but in the worst case, you could always start your own RP Guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • vaelanightshade
    edited September 2013
    I've been doing some searching and most results indicate that making my own guild may be the only option. If that is the case would you like to team up with me in attempts of creating and providing a solid and friendly roleplay comminity for PWI? I'm taking this task very seriously and as long as you share the same dedication and longing for roleplay, you are most welcome to join me in my quest for roleplay!

What say you, friend?
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    To your proposal, I say neigh.
    I suppose its because I'm not the friendliest sort, but I do what I can to keep out of factions and the affairs surrounding them. I also feel that you should re-acquaint yourself with this world and its changes since your previous departure before starting such a project.

However, your idea of RPing...perhaps it could be carried out on this Forum? The population is significantly smaller, but more diverse seeing as there are those from different servers visiting or frequenting this haunt (it would also be easier to keep track of the applications through PMs and such)

Depending on the interest accrued here, perhaps in time you can carry things into Perfect World ltself...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • vaelanightshade
    edited September 2013
    That's a fair enough reason as any.

I'm always really keen on absorbing more lore to gain a better understanding of the world around me so that is a very good suggestion, thank you. However, somehow I don't think PWI will respond too positively to RP on the forums. You're the first and only response I've received after so many views. I know RP isn't everyone's cup of tea though.

Thanks anyways for your suggestions :)
  • Travistdown - Heavens Tear
    Travistdown - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Not here to recruit nor form any RP faction, more to find and meet RP players.

If you're interested, don't hesitate to send me a PM or whisp me ingame.

• NakedGirl - Heavens Tear
    NakedGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have been playing here for going on 5 years and have never in that time seen any RP factions or individuals. I wish you good luck in what you are looking for or wanting to start. I play on Heaven's Tear and am the Leader of Demon Ones faction, we are not a RP group, but I did just post some info about our faction if you might be interested in trying us out while you are in search of what your true passion is. Good luck to you!!
    Helping those who help themselves... NakedGirl 103 cleric Heaven's Tear. b:kissb:bye