• Sparklecat - Harshlands
    Sparklecat - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    *** yes i got a vote!b:laugh

Now you have two! b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Jackie is the best (and only) "support sin" in the game. Jackie deserves credit simply for prioritizing his ability to cover his teammate via his wide arsenal of control skills rather than just trying to be a DD first, stunner second. A sin can be both and both are effective, but sadly the class is generally plagued with such arrogance that many sins refuse to be anything BUT a DD that runs out and tries to be a hero. Jackie on the other hand plays personal stunner for his teammates or quietly waits in the shadows to counter that incoming DD that's gonna gank his teammate, which I promise you is VERY effective and highly appreciated.

tl;dr, Jackie is the Rome of sins. Best option for if you have to choose one partner sin to fight back-to-back with hands down.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Now you have two! b:chuckle

I agree with it, Jackie is excellent with working with the squad. b:cute
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I don't think there is a best one in each class .
    For example what do u say about Jackie i can say same thing about killsyouback from Infa .
    Seems this topic can be more about the best in each class that u played with .
    Also at the same time there are many players on this server that we don't even know about .
    So being the best on a X class is a matter of friendship and subjectivity . It's hard to not let your "feelings" get into this when u nominate someone .
    edited September 2013
    I don't think there is a best one in each class .
    For example what do u say about Jackie i can say same thing about killsyouback from Infa .
    Seems this topic can be more about the best in each class that u played with .
    Also at the same time there are many players on this server that we don't even know about .
    So being the best on a X class is a matter of friendship and subjectivity . It's hard to not let your "feelings" get into this when u nominate someone .

Well yes, I would nominate people I've actually seen play often enough but not going to favor people who are faction/friends. I suppose others could be easily biased though?

It doesn't really help you learn anything if you only look at your own faction/friends and how they play. .-. I observe how the people I fight against play as well, because if somebody does something the exact same way every fight..that's useful to know. If they beat me consistently, it's useful to know why.

Perhaps a case of over thinking things though.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Archer: OoMADARAoO <
    most skilled archer I have ever met

Blademaster: RawrReptar <---- camped r9 with nirv +6 gears, great knowledge of class, taught me everything I know about bm. Biggest trashtalker ever though

Mystic: Chevilar <
    can take on 4-5 sins at once, very good kiter, very well skilled

Wizard: Magician <----pissed the entire server off with r8 +2 wep like a pro

Barbarian: ShadowFangxo <--- kills r9 +12 sins with oht g13 +3 axes in tt90 +4 gear and tanks like a beast

Reptar was average even on vendetta.

Taking on 4-5 sins says nothing about Chevalier. Rather, it says something about the sins: they're undergeared.

MADARA: Never heard of, or seen this dude. Sounds ****.

Your claims for both ShadowFangxo and Magician are impossible, provided Magician was doing what you claim he did sometime in the last 3 years.
    Pretty much my point, those poll suck and will never work.

Who cares that Rome was one day the best BM? He don't play anymore. You can't compare players of 3 years ago to today.

Psy, Longknife and I think I don't need to explain myself on that.

Veno, sparklecat.

Archer, there's too many good archers to really pick one.

Mystic, Chev for sure, but without remove anything to Chev we are 3 mystics on HL, there's no competition on that class.

Sin, Jackie, the only support sin on the server and he's good at it, he protect his squad at any cost.

Some people maybe don't shine as they should in PVP group due to the lack of support.

And we can't compare solo PVP to group PVP, some people are great at solo PVP, but less good for group PVP and vice versa.

Those polls could never be objective as no one saw everyone from every class PVP in solo and group PVP.

I don't think there are that many great archers. Most of the names i can come up with absolutely suck.

The only times i've seen JackieK he's sucked.

Fetishes > Longknife.

The biggest diference between pvp 3 years ago and pvp now is gear.
    Me for best HL's b****.
    Seconded.
    Best Archer is ShootnBlanks. Taught me everything I know today. Including tutoring me in math b:laugh

Best Cleric in PVP has to go to Yuyi. He has all technical knowledge and reaction speed when pking.

Best Barb was Okopogo.

Best BM was ArmaniEx. Although the current goes to Kazumadavis.

Best Veno has to go to a certain Crimson veno who is the best kiter I've ever seen. Not giving a name. :P

"Yuyi is the best cleric at killing things." High praise.

I've never seen a good veno in crimson, and i think i've killed all of them by now.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Reptar was average even on vendetta.

Taking on 4-5 sins says nothing about Chevalier. Rather, it says something about the sins: they're undergeared.

MADARA: Never heard of, or seen this dude. Sounds ****.

Your claims for both ShadowFangxo and Magician are impossible, provided Magician was doing what you claim he did sometime in the last 3 years.

I don't think there are that many great archers. Most of the names i can come up with absolutely suck.

The only times i've seen JackieK he's sucked.

Fetishes > Longknife.

The biggest diference between pvp 3 years ago and pvp now is gear.

Seconded.

"Yuyi is the best cleric at killing things." High praise.

I've never seen a good veno in crimson, and i think i've killed all of them by now.

Someones a little pissy no one thinks hes a good archer b:laughb:shutup
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    But i say SoulFeast is the best simply cause shes the only sin who built a high grade aps sin,and plays it better then 90% of the r9r dph sins on the server
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Someones a little pissy no one thinks hes a good archer b:laughb:shutup

Accusing me of being pissy right after i point out you suck makes it feel as if you're making an embarassingly lame comeback.

I think it's really amusing, by the way, that you point this out right after i complained about the very same thing in full caps in WC. I don't think i've ever claimed to be the best archer, which is the only reason my name should come up in this thread. (the title "Best of each class" does kind of give that away, i think) What i have claimed is that i'm better at pvp than most of the people who get on WC and go on about how terrible i am. I don't think there's any reason to doubt that.

On topic, last time i saw ShootnBlanks he was still a much better archer than i am, and i don't think that has changed. I'd definitely agree he's the best archer i know of on HL. Archers are also one of the most prolific fail producing classes in PW. chaosbeibei, dustgreat and NINO_KILL are particularly terrible.

For psys, i still think the original Fetishes understood psy gameplay much better than Longknife does, and failing that, she was at least more interesting to fight than Longknife is. Frankly, and meaning all the disrespect you choose to read into it, i see no reason to mention him instead of Atomic_Nuke, for example.

Mages, i'd nominate ShootnBlanks on his mage. I don't see a lot of mages lately, and Sylphial has the enormous advantage of being played by someone who knows archers. Nurfed_You taught me a lot. Ghanima will
    shoot me in the face and **** my lifeless dead corpse
    if i don't mention him/her/it in this line. Great rager.

EPs, Eoria, for knowing her job and doing it. shilarex is the best kamikaze metal mage though.

BMs suck almost to a man. I haven't seen a decent one since Rome. Ashez' had the best roar timing and cast it on my WoG every time.

Barbs, same as BMs. Bain was good.

Venos, none stand out. Zhenji still thinks he does stand out.

Mystics, there are like 3 of them on the server, so i guess Chevalier and bella (<3). I'm also not biased at all. Allanon sucks, though, however biased i may be.

Seekers suck all around, but Cal and Zeon were good. DarkThorn is teh ticketmastar.

Sins all play like NINO_KILL.
    But i say SoulFeast is the best simply cause he's the only sin who built a high grade aps sin,and refined it better then 90% of the r9r dph sins on the server

fixed.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    I think it's really amusing that you point this out right after i complained about that in full caps in WC. I don't think i've ever claimed to be the best archer, which is the only reason my name should come up in this thread. (the title "Best of each class" does kind of give that away, i think) What i have claimed is that i'm better at pvp than most of the people who get on WC and go on about how terrible i am. I don't think there's any reason to doubt that.

Also, accusing me of being pissy right after i point out you suck makes it feel as if you're making an embarassingly lame comeback.

fixed.

Na dood, i just think its funny when a bad archer claims most of the archers he can name are bad that's all
    Which implys you think you're better then most archers, which how i see it is a fallacy
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Na dood, i just think its funny when a bad archer claims most of the archers he can name are bad that's all
    Which implys you think you're better then most archers, which how i see it is a fallacy

Here, educate yourself. And i do think i'm better than a lot of archers on this server. Wether or not you agree with this seems somewhat irrelevant, given that you play a sin, and not very well, at that.

I can name plenty more archers, don't you worry about that.

You seem to have taken that "JackieK sucks" comment somewhat personally.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Here, educate yourself. And i do think i'm better than a lot of archers on this server. Wether or not you agree with this seems somewhat irrelevant, given that you play a sin, and not very well, at that.

I can name plenty more archers, don't you worry about that.

You seem to have taken that "JackieK sucks" comment somewhat personally.
    1) Fallacy was use correctly in context, so yeah, your stupidity is none of my concern(love how you cited wikipedia btw that was hilarious), and if we're gonna be snobs then i hope you know the "at that" at the end of your first paragraph doesn't belong in that context.
    2)I dont really care what you think xD considering we fought 1 time when you had full +10 r92nd cast i had g16 +7 with aps gears and you almost lost (kinda a mismatch ijs)
    3) idk kinda pointless to make a list if there isnt gonna be a number 3 so here ya go! #3,#3,#,3 YESHb:cry
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    1) Fallacy was use correctly in context, so yeah, your stupidity is none of my concern(love how you cited wikipedia btw that was hilarious), and if we're gonna be snobs then i hope you know the "at that" at the end of your first paragraph doesn't belong in that context.
    2)I dont really care what you think xD considering we fought 1 time when you had full +10 r92nd cast i had g16 +7 with aps gears and you almost lost (kinda a mismatch ijs)
    3) idk kinda pointless to make a list if there isnt gonna be a number 3 so here ya go! #3,#3,#,3 YESHb:cry

You seem to desperately want attention, so here.

You've missed the irony of fallaciously accusing me of making a fallacious statement. That, along with the lecture in english and snobbery you seem to be attempting to give me, IS hilarious.

I don't really care wether you care, but you seem to be doing an awful lot of replying for someone who doesn't care. Never mind remembering 1 v 1s and inventing new endings to them. Everyone reading this forum has noticed, by now, that you're a lvl 102 sin and i'm a lvl 103 archer. All i have to do is pop a revelation potion, go into stealth, or both, if i really don't want to wait for you to double spark on me from stealth. You asked for that match, by the way.

Finally, your claim that i need to be a better archer than everyone i'm calling a bad archer is only valid if you assume i think i'm not a bad archer. When you then claim i'm a bad archer, you would be implying you think you are a better archer than i am. I doubt you're even a better sin than i am, not that there's any point in trying to prove that.

Edit: I also did not cite wikipedia, i refered you to it. On wikipedia, i really don't see the joke. If you'd like to gainsay Schopenhauer, Ockham, Aristotle, JSMill and a guy named Bacon on logic, be my guest. If you've never heard of them, you can thank your US education for that and your poor grasp on the Queen's english.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited September 2013

You've missed the irony of fallaciously accusing me of making a fallacious statement. That, along with the lecture in english and snobbery you seem to be attempting to give me, IS hilarious.

I don't really care wether you care, but you seem to be doing an awful lot of replying for someone who doesn't care. Never mind remembering 1 v 1s and inventing new endings to them. Everyone reading this forum has noticed, by now, that you're a lvl 102 sin and i'm a lvl 103 archer. All i have to do is pop a revelation potion, go into stealth, or both, if i really don't want to wait for you to double spark on me from stealth. You asked for that match, by the way.

Finally, your claim that i need to be a better archer than everyone i'm calling a bad archer is only valid if you assume i think i'm not a bad archer. When you then claim i'm a bad archer, you would be implying you think you are a better archer than i am. I doubt you're even a better sin than i am, not that there's any point in trying to prove that.

Edit: I also did not cite wikipedia, i refered you to it. On wikipedia, i really don't see the joke. If you'd like to gainsay Schopenhauer, Ockham, Aristotle, JSMill and a guy named Bacon on logic, be my guest. If you've never heard of them, you can thank your US education for that and your poor grasp on the Queen's english.
    1) GG you can beat a sin you clearly out gear, do you feel accomplished now? lol
    2) if you read and comprehend what the others actually said about me, they stated how im good in pve (cause i sit there and stun lock genius's like yourself that try to run up and be heros) even if i cant dd you my self, my purpose is to be a nussance and sit there and hold you until long, mak, kurses, bella or whoever else tabs and kills you. im horrid in pvp considering 95% of this server outgears me cause i refuse to cs lol b:cryb:surrender
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Or if someone is sitting there dding one of my squad mates, 9/10 times ill tp over, abandon my target stun lock said person and most likely sacrifice myself for my squad mate, cause as it stand if i can sacrifice my self save them and in the process kill you its a win. Cause in my squad (and in my mind) its worth me dying to save one of our hard hitting range dd's or venos.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited September 2013

At this point, I don't think anyone cares whether your good or not. You just blatantly insult and flame everyone, then expect praise? I've seen good archers like the one I mentioned "MADARA" and when compared to people like him, your just average. I've even killed you with a r8 axe one time (you were r9 at the time LOL) your nothing special. Where as MADARA couldn't be touched, because of his insane kiting skills. Also, capitilize "I" and work on your sentence structure. I expect proper english from somebody claiming to be competent. f:cool
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sint. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ah...e-peen contests. So good. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Rayne_ - Harshlands
    Rayne_ - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Rare for me to engage this sort of nonsense on forums of all places, but...

I agree Eoria.

This conversation has derailed pretty far off track, mostly because Sint doesn't seem to know what a conversation is, let alone comprehend intellectual honesty.

And as always, his grasp of situational context leaves everything to be desired.

What does a man like him do when he can't accept a few weaknesses in his arguments?

He tries to make people look dumb in completely unrelated areas to placate his ego.

I used to be like you, Sint. Then I read a few more books and grew up. :)

If you're going to be as pig-headed about this as I think you are, find me in the game. I won't be responding to anything here no matter how many words you feel like throwing around.

For the sake of the CONVERSATION AT HAND, I will list people I've seen do well at their respective classes both in word and in action.

I will also accept my opinion is just as biased as anyone else. The only way to get the objectivity Bella speaks of would be to subject this server to the tight scrutiny I've seen in games such as Super Smash Brothers. But that's neither here nor there...

My opinions are formed from experience in playing the game with/fighting against these people. Some are a little more recent than others.

Barbarian: Booyah has always been a solid Barbarian as far as I've seen. As well as Vikkram, MrLlama, CIVICNOS and Untamed_Pav.

Venomancer: JustAllEvil, Tumsy, Lucy, Shundra and Augusta always seem to know what they are doing. Bronceflame was pretty deadly in her time

Wizard: Mirajane, tankinator, Milfhound and gnar are pretty good from what I've seen, as well as Irca

Blademaster: Soul_Blader was always a rough customer, though I'm not sure if he still plays. I know few others for comparison

Cleric: Sylki, Elrick_Moon, soleehungwel, Valera, NaughtyNurse and xWindBladezx come to mind.

I feel compelled to put Ms. Eoria, but I've never played with or against her in any pvp situation. I'm sure she rocks in her own right, though. :)

Archer: WiskrBisquit takes the cake here, and I will admit a personal bias in this opinion. Objectively speaking I would put ShootnBlanks, chaosbeibei, Lenico and Aware. They've all nuked me easily enough in Nation Wars or Territory Wars.

Seeker: Ayotai, Fierce_Deity and Chaoking by far. BetraylYouth and Csykotik were pretty deadly as well

Mystic: I don't really know any, but on my Psychic (Nietzsche) I've been ripped apart pretty easily by Ms_Cherie a few times and won some really close fights with MrGiggles. (MrLlama)

Psychic: Septemberr has been pretty good for exchanging strategies with, also I found TheDendra and myself thought similar on a few things. I haven't fought/dealt with many Psychics, but I've had some good mass pvp exchanges with Longknife and Spheral.

Assassin: In the past I enjoyed Forkie, Zotics, Dobersin (sp?) and xKOTHx. Ikazuchi_Kage is also quite the Assassin.
    "What man would go into the dark without a light?"
    "That's a silly question. What man would go into the dark?"
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    @Sint i also think i stand out as a venomancer and nobody can deny that b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2013

Please needlessly use more big words so we can all think you're intelligent some more. We're all totally convinced.

I MEAN...

Please superfluously utilize innumerable voluminous words so as to convince the entirety of the community that you're perspicacious and profound.

SEE EVERYONE I SMART TOO, CHECK MY WIKIPEDIA SOURCE: SOURCE.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    please Needlessly Use More Big Words So We Can All Think You're Intelligent Some More. We're All Totally Convinced.

i Mean...

Please Superfluously Utilize Innumerable Voluminous Words So As To Convince The Entirety Of The Community That You're Perspicacious And Profound.

See Everyone I Smart Too, Check My Wikipedia Source: source.

Lol!? you guys are hilarious xD

Anyhow here's my list:

Blademaster - ICIE_STORM, ichidontgo, LordFable, Madmortagen; Not all of them are max geared but they've shown expert level blademaster prowess which cannot be ignored.

Wizard: GrandMaster, Boomz, NUBAWIZZIE mambru; With these 4 I've learned the power of masterful wizardry and off the charts trololol

Archer: AshIy, SkyMadness, Left_Right, Zoe_Princess, BelleEpoque ; In my experience with these archers they've shown top notch abilities and skillful usage of their class to be listed as my top archers in pwi.

Cleric: Fallen_Faith, Aralyn, NaughtyNurse, EukyNuba, birder "Lord_Jiraya - when is isn't being lazy" ; These healers hold a special part in this game of pwi and without them many people wouldn't' be where they are today ingame.

Barbarian: Furrywrath, feely, AmYourFriend, Vikirnof ; These guys show on a daily basis that a barb without maxed out gear can still complete their jobs of tanking in excess which is really cool in a world where people think you need r9rr to be anything.

Venomancer: maria, chieko, rhavaniel, rayraynicholas ; Look no further when you need AOE purge / amp / debuff's these 4 working together with the rest of the pokemon pack are a sight to behold O.O

Assassins: Lenitu , Gothicax , Diaboola, RustyMuffinz ; These 4 have shown on ample occasions that their versatility and skillful use of DPH gears which has brought them 1 step closer to killing me one day :P

Psychics: RedSkittle, \_iORi_/, Mandi, Atomic_Nuke: Without a doubt these 4 amongst the many have shown their magical practice to supercede others by far. God FORBID they soulburn you JEBUS!!

Seeker: VastBlade, FullMetal, Cykotik, Kiru : None have shown the raw potential if a seeker more than these guys. I doubt anyone could survive against them in a 1 v 1 if their magic were to zerk crit a few times in a row.

Mystic: Allanon, x_betrayed_x, WiFi, Jikininki ; Many doubted mystics potential as an endgame class until one day Allanon went to west and wiped everyone from existence, till this day barbs shutter at the presence of mystics of equal gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I forgot, Syntherosx for best sin f:meh
    edited September 2013
    I updated my post check it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Syntheros why did you post your guild roster
    This is a thread for best players of each class
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited September 2013
    Syntheros why did you post your guild roster
    This is a thread for best players of each class

They aren't all in my guild For instance Fallen_Faith isn't a BankaiGOD member o\_/o for now and they're a few there that used to be in my faction but time comes and goes and so does the players.

ps. as a psychic if you're disputing these players as the best i'd love to see you vs atomic nuke 1 v 1 I think i'd be interesting O.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    They aren't all in my guild For instance Fallen_Faith isn't a BankaiGOD member o\_/o for now and they're a few there that used to be in my faction but time comes and goes and so does the players.

ps. as a psychic if you're disputing these players as the best i'd love to see you vs atomic nuke 1 v 1 I think i'd be interesting O.O
    Psy 1v1's are boring as ****, it all comes down to whose silence procs the most, its like sin 1v1s where it comes down to which sin gof crits on one of its power skills, only difference sin 1v1s last usually at the most 2 minutes, a psy 1v1 can be 2 minutes or it can be 30 minutes b:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Synth, it wasn't a ''Best of each class from BankaiGOD'', but it's pretty much what I was saying, people can not be objective in that kind of thread, people on HL cannot admit that someone they hate is good at his class, so they put friends and guildies.

I have a SS where you tell me I'm one of the best and you didn't put me in your choice.

Jikininki it's absolutely awful, putting him next to the others you named is a shame for them.

And he's even worse on archer. (Left_Right)

Did he paid you to name him?

Cause everyone know how bad he is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited September 2013
    I agree Feely is an excellent barb in both PvP and PvE, I've seen him take on people of significantly better gear.

And RayRay is a good veno, although haven't seen her enough in PvP to assess that.

In NW she does quite well though.
  • Sparklecat - Harshlands
    Sparklecat - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Venos, none stand out. Zhenji still thinks he does stand out.

Hey!, I stand out sortab:shutupb:surrender