Comments

Options
bobyjoee
bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
I use to always read the comments when the new blogs came out, and then I noticed that no one was commenting on the the new blogs that were being published, at first i thought, well, maybe no one is taking an interest or people just dont care about that certain blog. I grew more and more skeptical. "how come no one is commenting on MoGs being 50% off" i thought to myself, so i deciede to write a comment of my own, I go to hit submit and BOOM, doesnt work. so THATS why there are no comments, the sight is broken or pw doesnt want comments on the blogs. probably old but i just noticed this because I have never commented before.

b:chuckle
Post edited by bobyjoee on

Comments

• Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I bet they removed the comment option because there were always people who complained about sales and none of them really had nothing productive to say. But I liked the option to speak our minds and give feedback on sales and whatnot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey guys,

It's true we've turned off comments on news posts, at least temporarily.

We've been having issues engaging players via the comments system in our news posts, and we're in the process of finding a better method of maintaining communication with everyone regarding our news items.

I've got a couple ideas on how best to deal with this in the mean time, and we'll keep working to ensure that everyone can be heard and have a meaningful dialogue with us.

- Val

This ahs actually been the case for a while.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    V4l moved the comments to a new sub-forum, but synchroze hasn't kept up the posts there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga