Nation Wars! Fix This!

Options
RichardCRahl - Sanctuary
RichardCRahl - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Nation Wars
ok Ive had this prob before, I do nation wars get a score over 20k and get 0 tokens, Ive been told the guidelines needed for tokens so make sure they are covered. Evereytime I get over 20k I get 0 tokens. I had a score of 20974 and at least 10 minutes of active battle time in the instances while being in flame who came in at first. I want My tokens. FIX THIS! once was Me, second time.... I dont think so
Post edited by RichardCRahl - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    10 minutes is very little battle time, and I'm gonna bet you aren't doing support things either like attacking people a lot, digging flags, destroying towers, or digging cyrstals. All of that plays a large role in whether or not you get tokens. Hopping around will give you a large score but without a decent amount of participation you will continue to get zero. Also this isn't a technical support issue, so I've moved it to the appropriate sub-forum.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • RichardCRahl - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ok and I know this, I did all the participating, I had more time in but at least 10 minutes participating, I timed it. I never have this problem unless My score goes over 20k.... same as i always do....
    edited September 2013
    Options
    and I still cant access support to put in a ticket about this
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ok and I know this, I did all the participating, I had more time in but at least 10 minutes participating, I timed it

My friend had the same problem, he increased his battle time a bit and he started getting tokens. I don't know what to tell ya, the system thinks you haven't participated enough. I would try doing some more bridge battles, those things tend to be a lot of PVP if it isn't just X v 0. As does the flag battles.

edit: customerservice@perfectworld.com <---Send an email there if you think it will help.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I was informed the participating time needed was at least 5 minutes, I double that to make sure and it wont work for Me
    edited September 2013
    Options
    nvm thats an email lol, ty
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    What one person stated as being the "battletime" was the actual amount of time you can not switch out a genie to another genie. Other than that, the only other bit of information I know works is hit bridge battles of fairly even numbers of allies/enemies... or even being outnumbered... those bridge battles demand battletime just to knock out the towers, let alone interaction with any enemies... good luck to ya b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So what you are saying is that for 2 hours you are only actively engaged in what Nation Wars was designed for for 10mins and the rest of the time you are jumping in and out of lands doing nothing? What do you expect? Was your "participating" fighting enemies or digging crystals etc? Even on an alt I can still attack a few enemies, auto attack the npcs in the flag battles and never have the problem of getting no tokens. I would suggest spending more time playing the game than trying to cheat the system.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So what you are saying is that for 2 hours you are only actively engaged in what Nation Wars was designed for for 10mins and the rest of the time you are jumping in and out of lands doing nothing? What do you expect? Was your "participating" fighting enemies or digging crystals etc? Even on an alt I can still attack a few enemies, auto attack the npcs in the flag battles and never have the problem of getting no tokens. I would suggest spending more time playing the game than trying to cheat the system.

+1
    what's next, QQing cause your bot got banned even if you programmed it to respond to people?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    +100

for 110 minutes u let other people do the work for and then u QQ about 0 tokens?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The issue is there's a lot of people in world chat, guild chat or friendlist that claim getting 200-300 tokens by just enter/leave battle and getting 30k contribution.

Other people try to do the same, but get 0 tokens.

Contribution and battle time are not the only factors to get tokens ijs...

You need to have 3 winning battles, but my enter/leaving you CAN'T confirm you had 3 winning battles, since you never stay in, you get the points, but have 0 idea how many you won or lose, so maybe people complaining they got 0 tokens with that method actually didn't got 3 winning battles.

If everyone in your nation do the same than you ''enter/leave'' then there's high chances that all of these battles was loosing cause no one staying in to make it win.

Anyway the 9th Octotber the maps come back like it was before and people won't be able anymore to use that method of enter/leave.

So Good luck. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The issue is there's a lot of people in world chat, guild chat or friendlist that claim getting 200-300 tokens by just enter/leave battle and getting 30k contribution.

Other people try to do the same, but get 0 tokens.

Contribution and battle time are not the only factors to get tokens ijs...

You need to have 3 winning battles, but my enter/leaving you CAN'T confirm you had 3 winning battles, since you never stay in, you get the points, but have 0 idea how many you won or lose, so maybe people complaining they got 0 tokens with that method actually didn't got 3 winning battles.

If everyone in your nation do the same than you ''enter/leave'' then there's high chances that all of these battles was loosing cause no one staying in to make it win.

Anyway the 9th Octotber the maps come back like it was before and people won't be able anymore to use that method of enter/leave.

So Good luck. =)

While that may be true, if all you are doing is jumping in and out of battles for 2 hours of the hundred of battles you get into it is highly likely that you win well more than 3 unless your nation is completely useless.

People really shouldn't read too much into world chat, the people that are getting the high amount of tokens for doing this are not stupid and know they have to have actively engage the enemy for a period of time. Bridge battles are the best for this as attacking the pillars will give you fighting time and usually one of these battles will be enough to guarantee your token reward. You can then spend the rest of the time jumping in and out...

I am looking forward to the map going back to the old size so hope the new content release comes soon. Still too many empty battles at the moment for my liking.