PWI Count something wrong

Options
2»

Comments

• Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Very poor equally anniversary gift, many hours in the game for a mount that is worth anything, do not understand why they complain that they receive the wrong mount, instead of complaining about how poor is itself the gift.
    I think a book of your choice, a gem, something that actually has a tangible value in the game, could be something more coveted and expected;
    PS: you can always believe that next year will be better :)

Next year prolly wont be a good reward for the 6 years. re colored horse FTL
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Let's see, on my account, no email, no codes, no fashion, no mounts, but here is the real kicker...I don't care if I get them or not. If I do, so be it. I don't even use any of the previous anniversary items. What am I going to do with more fashion, or yet another mount that I don't need, nor would use? All of my characters have rare or no longer offered mounts. Like I need a lime jello unicorn.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Ehh, gotta agree some people are overreacting however there are a lot of people who wanted the red Boa and I completely understand their disappointment.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Let's see, on my account, no email, no codes, no fashion, no mounts, but here is the real kicker...I don't care if I get them or not. If I do, so be it. I don't even use any of the previous anniversary items. What am I going to do with more fashion, or yet another mount that I don't need, nor would use? All of my characters have rare or no longer offered mounts. Like I need a lime jello unicorn.

*claps* congratulations! You want a cookie or some attention for that attitude?

If you'll 'scuse us, we would like to receive the rewards promised to us. I could use more mounts for my alts.

Now, it would seem that PWE lost the ability to count, lol.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited September 2013
    Options

I see
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Hmm, I actually ended up sending a ticket. I don't particularly care about the Boa, though I admit it looks cool but I just don't like it as a mount, but I'm curious to see if they will respond to the ticket and let me redeem the 4th year gift.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    are the charms from the jade pack tradeable?
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am 4 year veteran and wanted this Red Boa so badly. Couldn't care less about the cosmos my little pony thing. Npc'd every singe one of Jade Gift stuff. I want to be fair and get the Boa. So please PWI do something and fix the code maybe? b:beg
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am 4 year veteran and wanted this Red Boa so badly. Couldn't care less about the cosmos my little pony thing. Npc'd every singe one of Jade Gift stuff. I want to be fair and get the Boa. So please PWI do something and fix the code maybe? b:beg

you npced the charms...Are you kidding me
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:angry only the freaking serpant here, no 1 year anny, no ugly fash, no beauty and *** purple scarlet
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Not tradable nor stashable.
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I was waiting for the fox, these people gimme snake -.-
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Not tradable nor stashable.

Oh Q.Q
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

And this is coming from a guy who called me a Trollop on fourms awhile ago f:poo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options

They are bound. I logged off a while ago so I can't check but I'm fairly sure you can't account stash them either.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    you npced the charms...Are you kidding me

I have better charms in my bank.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I have better charms in my bank.

Like these?
  • danaya123
    danaya123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Same, waited for purple fox thing, got the snake,I dont know how old is my account but sure isnt 4 years oldb:surrender
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options

Mh, no. Platinum Charms of course. Don't make a huge deal about couple of charms now. Being fair towards 5th year veterans here. I am supposed to get these stuff next year. Wanted the Red Boa only.
  • Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
    Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I like how things mess up anyways, should have just kept the redeem page up instead of trying a stupid email method. can't wait to see the damage control.

*makes popcorn*

I think PWE's idea of damage control is pretty much ignoring and saying be happy with what you have....
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I was suppose to got the snake and didn't got it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I was supposed to get the fox, but I got the snake. Im not upset about it. Not submitting a ticket. The only thing is if I had known I would be getting the snake, I would have sent it to my barb toon. Since it was the fox, I thought Id like it for my Main.

Best made plans of mice and men, right? xD

Thanks for the Anni Mount PWI. b:thanks

I was thinking, maybe its the age of the IP address? Crazy notion, I know. But there is an account older than mine - that isnt mine - in the house, and we use 2 computers hooked up to one surfboard. f:naughty
  • synchroze
    synchroze Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Check the new thread i started for clarification. Closing Thread.
This discussion has been closed.