Lv 90 Sage Barb Solo Fb51,59

yuhumphrey
yuhumphrey Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Barbarian
Just wondering if my saga barb can solo FB 51 or 59, below is my stats and I know it is not perfect. BTW, I got all useful sage skills by now.

Your replies are appreciate.

Here is my build in tiger form with buff
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    go in and find out?

will probably take quite a bit and not be worth the effort if you are doing it for... rep badges XD
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Nayely - Sanctuary
    Nayely - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah, just don't forget the crab meat.f:cute
    He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's like ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And ... He's wonderful.f:shy
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    With charm and pots you sure can but I also think this doesn't worth it.
    59 will be extremely long for you though and you might have problem with last boss in 51.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Lol, vit barbs solo things by swinging at them for decades, unless they're r9rr weapon.

Yea you can solo them. It will take absolutely forever though. Get buffs, get BP, learn to cancel magic attacks, have a decent pve genie
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    With charm and pots you sure can but I also think this doesn't worth it.
    59 will be extremely long for you though and you might have problem with last boss in 51.

^ This
    Lol, vit barbs solo things by swinging at them for decades, unless they're r9rr weapon.

Yea you can solo them. It will take absolutely forever though. Get buffs, get BP, learn to cancel magic attacks, have a decent pve genie

^ Also that

It really does take a while to kill things on a melee that isn't extremely well geared/refined... specifically when they just try to auto attack everything to death... that generally is far more effective with fists/claws at 5.0/decent refines. That's the case with how long it takes to kill... even more so early on.... but still it is indeed doable.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    bh 59: Zimo mag will seriously give him a electrical surprise.
    Ofotis he may do ok.
    Qianji water will prob come close to drowning him
    Drake Fire DoT stacks and enough of those he will be crying to mama.
    Earth boss cant remember his name,but same fir DoT will prob burn a hole in
    his gut.

bh51: all mainly a cake walk,though the last boss Wyvern has the fire DoT and I want to say a double damage debuff.

Most all depends on what you are buffed,but again yeah its a waste of time,it will take forever with your uhhh 0.91 attack speed or is it less with mountcrasher gear on.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Glad you want to share your wonderfull barb with us. But yeah....
    go in and find out?
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2013

b:chuckle

Can say that again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRnEfHsMqmQ
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • yuhumphrey
    edited September 2013
    I went in 51 yesterday full cleric buffs, unwined, took me just 30mins to finsihed all 4 bosses XD and consumed one free mp charm and few hp potions, much better than i expected :)

for 59, I might go with a cleric anyway. thanks for the all replies b:laugh
  • Korpinsulka - Raging Tide
    Korpinsulka - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Excuse me but I don't need r9rr weapon or 5 aps to solo, for example, TT 3-3 Djinscream in time. GG. In BH 89 and below bosses die in seconds and I can solokill mobs in large pulls. Pretty much faster than some sins APSing mobs 1 by 1.
    Oh, but I'm a demon barb with almost all demon skills. Oh snap.

~ On topic: Both BHs and even BH 69 should be soloable for you if you can play your barb well. It might take a bit before you reach 100, though.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    bh 59: Zimo mag will seriously give him a electrical surprise.
    Ofotis he may do ok.
    Qianji water will prob come close to drowning him
    Drake Fire DoT stacks and enough of those he will be crying to mama.
    Earth boss cant remember his name,but same fir DoT will prob burn a hole in
    his gut.
    Gluttonix is the earth boss.
    bh51: all mainly a cake walk,though the last boss Wyvern has the fire DoT and I want to say a double damage debuff.

No fire DoT on Wyvern; his specials are a long range physical AOE, and single target increased damage curse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    b:chuckle

Can say that again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRnEfHsMqmQ

Well, yea, you have a G16 weapon :3

Also, no need to go into Bloodbath lol; you already debuffed his pdef several times.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I wouldn't recommend solo'ing an instance with a weapon that can take away your HP. Not unless you know for a fact you WILL have BP, and that it WILL recover the loss from zerking.

Gears and stats are fine, you'll find that the majority of how well your solo will go, depends on how much effort you will put into it.

i.e. using a combination of skills to quickly deal with mobs or bosses, although it uses more pots, it gives you a better chance of staying alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    yuhumphrey wrote: »
    Just wondering if my saga barb can solo FB 51 or 59, below is my stats and I know it is not perfect. BTW, I got all useful sage skills by now.

Your replies are appreciate.

Here is my build in tiger form with buff

My 80 barb has more HP than you with TT80 gold gear and soloed that cave once at level 75 with heraldy axes ,TT70 top HA, cuisses of divine beast, 54 3* wristguards, 66 * boots, wing of cloud charger cape, equine talisman, a protection belt 2* 75 with TQ rings and just crab meat. 59 is a joke, try 69.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Excuse me but I don't need r9rr weapon or 5 aps to solo, for example, TT 3-3 Djinscream in time. GG. In BH 89 and below bosses die in seconds and I can solokill mobs in large pulls. Pretty much faster than some sins APSing mobs 1 by 1.
    Oh, but I'm a demon barb with almost all demon skills. Oh snap.

~ On topic: Both BHs and even BH 69 should be soloable for you if you can play your barb well. It might take a bit before you reach 100, though.

People and their ego trips on stuffs that arent even any real achievements, lols. I do want to see a video of barb soloing BH69 on level where they need said BH. Well not saying its impossible, just saying it requires either stupid investments on 8x gear or lot of time and pot/charm usage. Making the ability to do so fairly irrelevant.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Korpinsulka - Raging Tide
    Korpinsulka - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    People and their ego trips on stuffs that arent even any real achievements, lols. I do want to see a video of barb soloing BH69 on level where they need said BH. Well not saying its impossible, just saying it requires either stupid investments on 8x gear or lot of time and pot/charm usage. Making the ability to do so fairly irrelevant.

No ego stroking here, just pointing out that barb is not as weak class as some people seem to think.

TT 8x gears? Stupid investments? What are you talking about? b:thanks

At lvl 9x al you need is correct timing of Alacrity of the Beast and invoke/solid shield/ToP or something ready for use if things don't go as planned. Oh, Frighten is also a skill. b:bye
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Umm, doesn't even involve that much. Mostly you just need a decent cleric that purifies within...6 seconds? That's not hard to do, considering a good cleric can spot the channeling and purify within .5 second. I tanked my own FB69 at level 70 back in the day (4 years ago?). I had some of Saku's leftover HA gear so I had about 11k hp which isn't too much, especially considering I had a high dex/high strength build setting myself up to go aps later on and had less than 50 points in vit. And by leftover gear I mean I think nothing was over +4.

Saku was also tanking his own BH69 at level since you need about 5500 hp to do it on a bm. Boss hits for 4500 while amped and almost 1k regulars so 5500 hp buys you about 4 seconds to recover.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    he was not that hard back in the day and if a ep joined back then we almost always know he would be purifiying the barb back in the day

in fact it wasent so big a deal even tho ppls gear sucked way more then today wish should tell you something.

idk anybody who wanted to solo him at 7x but fb69 was never a big deal

idk why ppl would think so today

how to reach wraigth gate and not get ganked or pked was worse then doing 69 lol
  • yuhumphrey
    edited October 2013
    Thanks all replies, one more question, as i am a pure PVE barb and do not PVP at all, what gear and weapon path should I follow? Morai G15 or Niv G15 or R8?b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    G16 is cheaper than r8 and works very well.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If you are positive you will never PvP, the Morai Dual Axes will serve you very well, and of the 3 options it is the cheapest.

If you are willing to put the effort into it (It's not really that expensive of a weapon to get) You can always get a Nirvana (stage/tier, same thing) T2 weapon of some sort.

Polehammer, Poleaxe, Dual Axes, Dual Hammers.

^ Keep in mind, if you get T2 weapons, it will dictate which weapon-mold you MUST get to turn them into T3.f:scared

Edit: Actually all of this MOOT! I just noticed you have another thread where you made Nirvana T2 Dual Axes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010