2x is off

Options
RankNine - Momaganon
RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
oh cmon, turn it on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
Post edited by RankNine - Momaganon on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    PWI just can't win here can they?

They say they'll give 2x, people complain about it and want it to be off. They leave it off (albeit by mistake), people complain and demand they turn it on. Clearly, you people need to work on your ability to decide what you want and stick to it. b:laugh

On a more serious note, it'll get back on soon enough. Just have to wait for the word to get to the right people.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Karmiel - Dreamweaver
    Karmiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Did someone forget to turn on 2 times?

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited September 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

They say they'll give 2x, people complain about it and want it to be off. They leave it off (albeit by mistake), people complain and demand they turn it on. Clearly, you people need to work on your ability to decide what you want and stick to it. b:laugh

On a more serious note, it'll get back on soon enough. Just have to wait for the word to get to the right people.

i didnt complain, i mentioned it early so they might react quickly before all worldbosses are killed... :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Atrocious - Heavens Tear
    Atrocious - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Stayed up all night to farm.f:bike

Why should I expect anything less.
    Veteran PWIer.
    Trolled by PWI for 5* years and counting.
    You have gained the status: Immune to trolls.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Let's hope it gets turned back on soon b:pleased. I even started doing tt 3-3 solo on my bm b:cry. Costs me about 1m per run and takes me about 3 hours per run. Let's see how far i can cut that down.
  • Caldera - Raging Tide
    Caldera - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I have some TT to farm. I will patiently wait for the correction. b:bye
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

are you trolling?

you take a party of 10 to a restaurant and think they will all order the same thing?
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Caldera - Raging Tide
    Caldera - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    They fixed it. Problem solved. b:victory
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

No they can't win , and yeah maybe people pick on them for every mistake , but let's be honest , for a company that provides a product for sure they do many mistakes and also it's not something they do for free .
    They make profit out of this product so we expect to meet some standards and quality for their service .
    And for the mods .... this is not a qq this a conclusion after playing PWI for quite a while .
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

opkossy take your 30 silver and leave the sarcasm away...or is nobody there to poke some sense into "we have no CM therefore we can be the new trolls"

...simple as that "can't u guys do 1 single stupid maintenance without **** something up?"....i'm sick of this "it happens...stop with the qq"....instead open your EYES WIDELY before rolling your face on the keyboard and messing up EVERY maintenance...then reply on the forum with cocky attitude like "hell this is a game, it has no customer service anyway, so i can troll however i want""

and on a personal note ...better don't write something on the forum if it's actually a nonsense filled with personal opinions about something u actually don't have the slightest clue.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Players joke and troll all they want and hardly anyone bats an eye.
    Mods makes a joke with just a tiny bit of trolling and you get posts like the above.
    Sometimes I really wonder...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Nothing unusual, 2x is nearly always gone after maintenance!
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited September 2013
    Options
    all good now, this was not meant as a qq thread, it was simply to inform anyone of importance who might take a look here. unless you guys gimme their skype, i have no other way to do it faster :P

and angelspawn: aba is the new SoT ;) even tho i got no book in 13 runs :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    all good now, this was not meant as a qq thread, it was simply to inform anyone of importance who might take a look here. unless you guys gimme their skype, i have no other way to do it faster :P

and angelspawn: aba is the new SoT ;) even tho i got no book in 13 runs :(

Mhm, also doing that and drop rate sux as usual, I miss SoT though.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    isn't it weird how hard people work in a video game compaired to a real job,spending hours on hours on hours to make monopoly money,now if you could work like that in real life you all could be rich.
  • jlittle
    jlittle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    isn't it weird how hard people work in a video game compaired to a real job,spending hours on hours on hours to make monopoly money,now if you could work like that in real life you all could be rich.

Well said... +1
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited September 2013
    Options

one can not kill people in RL, tho.
    or it is not recommended at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »
    opkossy take your 30 silver and leave the sarcasm away...or is nobody there to poke some sense into "we have no CM therefore we can be the new trolls"

...simple as that "can't u guys do 1 single stupid maintenance without **** something up?"....i'm sick of this "it happens...stop with the qq"....instead open your EYES WIDELY before rolling your face on the keyboard and messing up EVERY maintenance...then reply on the forum with cocky attitude like "hell this is a game, it has no customer service anyway, so i can troll however i want""

and on a personal note ...better don't write something on the forum if it's actually a nonsense filled with personal opinions about something u actually don't have the slightest clue.

Overreact much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »

Ouch; take a midol and chill (as a female in RL I can say that). Kossy's just trying to have a little fun. Do we remember what fun is?

As someone who is currently sitting in a hospital bed and being used as a human pin cushion; also missing out on 2x I might add f:cry I could use a good laugh, keep is coming Kossy. I can't play but I still have my laptop, entertain me. f:laugh
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Ouch; take a midol and chill (as a female in RL I can say that). Kossy's just trying to have a little fun. Do we remember what fun is?

As someone who is currently sitting in a hospital bed and being used as a human pin cushion; also missing out on 2x I might add f:cry I could use a good laugh, keep is coming Kossy. I can't play but I still have my laptop, entertain me. f:laugh

Green borders are no fun zone! foxy alone Anyway since this is fixed, gonna close this. D:

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.