Happy Friday ALL!!!

Options
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Off-Topic Discussion
Happy Friday everyone, hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the events. I have a 3 day weekend, so I actually get to run NW both days. I'm looking forward to taking advantage of my time off and have some fun. Peace all. Anyone on HT wanna make a permasquad to run as many FF's as possible for your 90+ toons? Lets hit 100 by the end of the month. b:laugh
R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
Post edited by Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Happy Friday~! It's great to see someone so happy over the little things in life... f:grin

I'd love to join you with my Psy, but seeing that you posted at 04:56 AM, I think our timezones wouldn't really help out much here (and I'm too lazy to do more then 2 runs a day anyway)... f:sweat

Good luck on hitting 100 fast though... f:victory

Edit: Scratch that... These forum timezones are confusing... So I guess I could join up sometimes if you can find a tank and healer... f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Run ff lol I rather run something more productive coin wise.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Happy Friday YAY IT'S PAYDAY....... All Bills Paid Cat has food and car has full tank and......... I'm broke. Well that money didn't last long But hey atleast it's friday and Newegg already shipped my new computer parts so I can quit useing my Fiance's 10 year old Laptop soon.b:pleasedb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    a pity you are not in DW, i have a 88 cleric :(
    you only purge once #yopo