Endgame Rings

Options
_Shui - Harshlands
_Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Archer
What are good endgame rings for Archer? Im lv 99 and just use R6 & Attendance Ring * Perfect atm.
Post edited by _Shui - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Sky cover recasted with rank 9 recasted ring is the best option and the only real end game option.
    As a bare minimum I would say that seal of eternal solitude or lunar phys rings are end game but it's not really end game when better versions exist. Some people prefer the magic res from seal of eternal solitude. I feel that it's useless when it doesn't matter how much mag def you have at end game as an archer since it will never be high enough for you to not get 1 shot by a magic damage class like wizard, seeker psy etc especially if they crit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Won't be getting r9 anytime soon. Still to expensive. Sky Cover sounds good. Its kinda odd that even as dex class on 99 I miss a lot of hits in PVP.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Don't bother with a Sky Cover until you have decently refined r9rr. 120m+ that can be spent better elsewhere.

Lunar ring is probably the best option until then. They're easily resellable and are like a 3rd of the price of a Sky Cover. Just don't drop them. If you're a real cheapo, can use Misty Forest Ring/Band from Heaven's Jail instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Don't bother with a Sky Cover until you have decently refined r9rr. 120m+ that can be spent better elsewhere.

Lunar ring is probably the best option until then. They're easily resellable and are like a 3rd of the price of a Sky Cover. Just don't drop them. If you're a real cheapo, can use Misty Forest Ring/Band from Heaven's Jail instead.

Idk why but anyhow I never liked the Misty Forest Ring -_- so Lunar Ring is what Ill go for now. Shouldn't be to expensive either.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lunar rings on sanctuary - 18~28m

Sky cover rings - 40m~80m
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Bands are actually better for stat dependant builds and only refine for slightly less than the lunar rings. There the acc and mag resist parts but sometime you can live w/o.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    speaking of skycovers, you might be able to get a nice deal when someone with a +10/2 ring switches to recast version
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lunar rings on sanctuary - 18~28m

Sky cover rings - 40m~80m

He's on HL. Sky Covers go for 120m+ unrefined while you can get a Lunar ring for 40m easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• _Shui - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I dont have 40-45m for lunar ring -___- so I got Misty Forest Ring+4 as ultimate endgame ring -.-

Also tokens 23k w t f ?!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Your endgame will look very poor then unless prices for rank/g16 on HL are like waaaaay cheaper than Sanc. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Your endgame will look very poor then unless prices for rank/g16 on HL are like waaaaay cheaper than Sanc. lol

http://pwcalc.com/2b5a4cf11ce6306d + g16 x bow (4 aps with windshield. Im sage)

Imo this build is best PVP+PVE solution I found for archer if you dont want to sell your car for r9.

I just got to 100 yesterday so im using r8 +4 bow atm.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Claws on archer is outdated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• _Shui - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Claws on archer is outdated.

And it still works. perma spark is perma spark. Even using bow the dps is still better than full g16.
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    you are extremely far from getting any kind of end game gear. saying from your pwi calc set up.
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And it still works. perma spark is perma spark. Even using bow the dps is still better than full g16.

Do this: http://www.pwcalc.com/1b35ef24e32791a1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• _Shui - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options
    you are extremely far from getting any kind of end game gear. saying from your pwi calc set up.

The pwi calc is not my current gear. I turned 100 yesterday. Its the gear Im aiming for atm but with better refines.
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options

No -int and worse dps for pve: 90 akt lvls with bow and 0.64 int vs my build 75 atk levels with crossbow at 0.87
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And this, kids, is why being on a pvp server doesn't mean you're automatically better. Eoria's build, with level 10 Bow Mastery (she didn't add it lel) has 5439.38 dps, yours has 5406.45 dps (assuming -0.05 int on the crossbow), lower crit, 2K less mdef, 17 less def levels, over 1K less HP, i.e. a oneshot to anyone and anything.

-int on PVP gear: the only -int you would have is -int on R9, on weapon, and on cape if the rest of your gear is R9. You're on a pvp server so I don't expect that you'd be a pure pve'er. Besides, if you wanted interval so much, you should have gone demon. Oh yea, 46% autoattack dps boost from demon qs as opposed to 16% dps boost from sage, lol. Sage is going to be for the elemental skills, anyways, for which you don't exactly need -int.

-int on PVE gear: Just put on your claws if you're hitting 1 target? Claws are viable. Very viable. Gear share with a BM

This is pretty much the least that can be called "endgame:"
    http://www.pwcalc.com/a973d2bafed21c5c

In terms of rings, Lunar at least. R8 sucks because it doesn't refine. R9 recast + recast sky cover is apparently too expensive. 97 Mold ring has crappy stats when compared to Lunar. It IIS endgame we're talking about, after all. Lunar also has the benefit of +ACC, which you will need, because stunning arrow misses a lot on sins, it seems, and the +250 M.Res is awesome.

for your claws, well, you will want +str ring(s). Either Band from Heaven's Jail or OHT ring with a load of +str adds. I would actually not recommend getting G16 claws unless you share with a BM because you don't need that extra aggro. Your crits will draw aggro right off of a less refined sin/BM/barb, and you don't have BP to tank with.

Claw build: http://www.pwcalc.com/e13479ec9d9a532c 5 aps windshield or you can add 6 more STR and wear TT99 HA neck for 5aps base. Windshield overwrites sage spark anyways so your sage spark reduction advantage is p. much nil lol; ofc there's also BB.

If you decide to switch to Demon you can drop TT99 LA boots for G16
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options

...why would you shard g16 Nirvana armor with cit gems? Especially when none of it is +10. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ...why would you shard g16 Nirvana armor with cit gems? Especially when none of it is +10. b:surrender

cuz he ain't going R9, ever, and +7 is ~12mil with bad luck with stones b:surrender changing them to G10 FB99 shards could work too. http://www.pwcalc.com/0ac0e9f5b22194b4 w/e he can afford. It'll probably be full flawless citrine tho lol
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options
    cuz he ain't going R9, ever, and +7 is ~12mil with bad luck with stones b:surrender changing them to G10 FB99 shards could work too. http://www.pwcalc.com/0ac0e9f5b22194b4 w/e he can afford. It'll probably be full flawless citrine tho lol

Cit gems are like 30m-ish here. Maybe a bit more. @&gt;@ I definitely wouldn't waste that sort of money on g16 Nirv armor beyond hat/cape and even then...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• _Shui - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And this, kids, is why being on a pvp server doesn't mean you're automatically better. Eoria's build, with level 10 Bow Mastery (she didn't add it lel) has 5439.38 dps, yours has 5406.45 dps (assuming -0.05 int on the crossbow), lower crit, 2K less mdef, 17 less def levels, over 1K less HP, i.e. a oneshot to anyone and anything.

-int on PVP gear: the only -int you would have is -int on R9, on weapon, and on cape if the rest of your gear is R9. You're on a pvp server so I don't expect that you'd be a pure pve'er. Besides, if you wanted interval so much, you should have gone demon. Oh yea, 46% autoattack dps boost from demon qs as opposed to 16% dps boost from sage, lol. Sage is going to be for the elemental skills, anyways, for which you don't exactly need -int.

-int on PVE gear: Just put on your claws if you're hitting 1 target? Claws are viable. Very viable. Gear share with a BM

In terms of rings, Lunar at least. R8 sucks because it doesn't refine. R9 recast + recast sky cover is apparently too expensive. 97 Mold ring has crappy stats when compared to Lunar. It IIS endgame we're talking about, after all. Lunar also has the benefit of +ACC, which you will need, because stunning arrow misses a lot on sins, it seems, and the +250 M.Res is awesome.

for your claws, well, you will want +str ring(s). Either Band from Heaven's Jail or OHT ring with a load of +str adds. I would actually not recommend getting G16 claws unless you share with a BM because you don't need that extra aggro. Your crits will draw aggro right off of a less refined sin/BM/barb, and you don't have BP to tank with.

Claw build: http://www.pwcalc.com/e13479ec9d9a532c 5 aps windshield or you can add 6 more STR and wear TT99 HA neck for 5aps base. Windshield overwrites sage spark anyways so your sage spark reduction advantage is p. much nil lol; ofc there's also BB.

If you decide to switch to Demon you can drop TT99 LA boots for G16

I already got bow mastery lvl 11 and Im talking about crossbow on 0.84 which still has way more dmg than bow on same refnes. Its just a difference of 15 atk levlels vs my perma spark and ill be using claws on bosses anyway. Soloing harpy wraith has been 1 of my dreams since I started pwi.

Full g16 is plain mainstream and evrry1 has it. it might be good for pvp but it sucks dps wise cuz it doesnt has any -int.

The claw build has tt99 gold. Those have **** base stats and dont refine good so I replaced those with g15(+5 atk lvl bonus) and 2 pieces of g16 for the hp bonus by just sacrifieing 0.05 int. So I only lose 1k m def and p def at all compared to full g16 but I can perma spark and still have easy 7k HP+ Pvp my crossbow on 0.84 will still deal great dmg with 75 atk levels.

Imo my build is a good compromise of both and is good for PVP + PVE.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Soloing harpy wraith has been 1 of my dreams since I started pwi.

Harpy is going to one-shot you in that gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.