Reaper Graveyard Classes

FieryNeko - Harshlands
FieryNeko - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Suggestion Box
Was randomly pondering my thoughts of a new class, simply how people like to be many classes but how about making 1 class called Reaper Graveyard, basically making 2 new classes that are able steal or learn abilities from other classes of the game. But they will only be able learn it with required level & cultivation. Along with learning passives.

But here the twist the 2 new classes are only able learn 2 or 3 Ability of all classes so the players may have they wont be able learn anymore or anything else from the specific class.

Passives of a Magic Scythe: Magical Crit strike Level1 "1%" - Level10, "10%"

Passives of a Death Scythe: Increases of Strength & Dex: Raises point System Level1, "3" Level10, "30" (Basically increasing there stats)

^ Those are the classes personal passive system while there able learn other classes passive but must be very smart not to chose the wrong skill or be stuck with it. Unless make an in game item (Item shop) Skill Down-amnesia or what ever name you guys can think of.

This new class system also opens minded to other players on making a class able learn what ability or skill they want to know and able to create there new idea's into 1 whole class.

I know this idea of mines wont come true at all... but it was an idea that been on my mind for years of this game playing all classes having the hardest time ever for me to even decide what class i really wanted to be. But Thank you for at least reading this..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• maikomori
    maikomori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ehh not bad but most likely wont happen due to PW too lazy to do any thing much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]