Question about armour equipping

w1ndwhisper
w1ndwhisper Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Crafting Nook
I currently have TT90 HA, but have the mats to create 3 different TT 99 armour pieces. My question is once I have created the TT99 armour, if I equip it will I still be able to change it to Nirvana 1 and 2 later or do I need to keep it in my bank ( unequipped) until I have the uncannies to make Nirvana 1 and 2 ?

Similarly if I have Nirvana 2 armour at later date, will I be able to equip that and still be able to make it into Nirvana 3 later ?

I have level 7 Tailor skill and make armour myself, but I'm finding it a struggle surviving now with TT90 gear still.

Thanks
Post edited by w1ndwhisper on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    if you have tailor 7 then yeah, you can use them, shard them, refine them w/e and you'll be able to use them to get the g15/6 pieces (note that shards+refines will be lost unless you use chienkuns but it's cheaper to re-refine/shard them).

btw, for the g15 -> g16 you only need tailor 1

for the record though, the tt90 AA legs are better than the tt99 AA legs (unless you complete a set bonus)
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Correction: you only need tailor 6 to nirvana the TT99 (tailor 7 to make the TT99), and no manufacturing skill at all to make the G16.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Correction: you only need tailor 6 to nirvana the TT99 (tailor 7 to make the TT99), and no manufacturing skill at all to make the G16.

technically I said if you have tailor 7 it's enough b:avoid but yeah, thanks for the correction XD
    really, no manufacturing skill? lol!b:chuckle
    you only purge once #yopo
  • w1ndwhisper
    w1ndwhisper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wow thanks for the amazingly quick reply. I'm only intending on cheapish refines and shards for now as I hope to be able to upgrade soon to Nirvana 1 or 2. For now it will be enough just to have some better gear - especially when i get a better weapon - and mainly to free up slots from the TT99 mats I have.

Someone had once told me not to equip gear ( long time ago when I was lvl 60ish ) and the idea had stuck with me.

Also I was a bit worried that the higher level gear seemed to have lower base stats but I guess the extra % defence makes up for it.

Thanks again for your reply.