Badges

Options
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Suggestion Box
I'm sure this has been said a million times. I've spammed Warsong and Lunar for badges, but it's to the point where i'm getting tired of rerolling my R9s3 wep to try and get the +23-25 att on it. I've rerolled 22 times and haven't gotten higher than 20 att. I think the amount of badges it takes to reroll a wep should be dropped. As for the gear, it's fine, but rerolling a wep for 20 badges, is insanely tiring. 20 badges+eoo+coin. As for getting the initial wep whether it be Nirvi s3, Lunar s3, or R9s3, the amount of badges is fine, I don't mind that, but the rerolls is what gets me. In one saturday, I ran 16 Lunars on my coin to reroll my wep. that gave me only enough to roll 2 times. That sunday I spammed 12 more Lunars my coin, 84 badges total in 2 days. That got me a total of 4 rerolls for both days, for a max of 20 att. Even if it was dropped to 15 badges, I would be happy with that. That would at least get me one extra reroll. It's to the point where I'm slowly running whenever I feel like it, and just building up badges. When Lunar BH comes, I delete it. I don't even want to look at Lunar anymore. Warsong is another story. I can run 3 Lunars in the time it takes to run 1 Warsong, so I basically run BH Metal and Fire and slowly collect badges. And that's not counting the gear rerolls, which I rerolled to my liking already. I'm just Lunared and Warsong'ed out. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. A slight drop would help so many people on their rerolls. I think the drop should only be on rerolls.
R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm