Server Login Issues 8/21/2013

Options

Comments

• gamerdudez
    gamerdudez Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I,ve been working all day and when i come back and think i'll just relax and play perfect world it doesnt work -_- i've been waiting 3 hours already!!!!!b:angry
  • Beliana - Lost City
    Beliana - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Well still not working tried to log into Lost City and came up with Server Network Error, Hopefully you guys can get it fixed soon. b:sad
  • cheryl1991
    cheryl1991 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    well if they dnt get it up soon i wont be bothered tonite they shld have had this fixed hours ago
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You know you're addicted when you log on to your level 4 cleric just because it's on a server that works...
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Cenaria - Lost City
    Cenaria - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    haha yeah thats what you call really addicted to the game wish i could atleast do that but none seem to want to work so stuck being bored b:cry
  • cheryl1991
    cheryl1991 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    might just start a toon on diff server since westcoast server cant be accessed at all
  • whoopwhoop12
    whoopwhoop12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    wow its still not fixed, GM's probably gone bed lmao left us till tomorrow b:cry b:surrender
  • Darkk_Rouge_ - Heavens Tear
    Darkk_Rouge_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    .........b:cry
  • Xhalf_pintX - Archosaur
    Xhalf_pintX - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Some sort of update from the GMs on this problem would be nice im hearing some of my friends can log in and some still cant this is getting a bit stupid now pwi
  • OldArcher - Heavens Tear
    OldArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Some sort of update from the GMs on this problem would be nice im hearing some of my friends can log in and some still cant this is getting a bit stupid now pwi

it will be fixed next tuesday maint so go free you have some spare time :p
  • akdsada
    akdsada Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i call bs on that
  • Oasiscloud - Sanctuary
    Oasiscloud - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    plz fix soon
  • dwightcanup
    dwightcanup Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    maybe we can get some sort of compensation for the boredom caused by this kinda doubt it but maybe b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Updated OP:

Update 15:30 PDT: Some users may still be experiencing issues logging in. We are still working to fix the lingering problems and hope to have it completely resolved soon. We thank you for your patience while we work through this.

Update 13:56 PDT: The engineers have identified the problem and are currently working on the fix.

=====

No new information but good to hear that they're still alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    .... a few hours later

still no PWI for Leah b:cry
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • Xhalf_pintX - Archosaur
    Xhalf_pintX - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    it will be fixed next tuesday maint so go free you have some spare time :p

lol im stuck in bed with a messed up leg so cant go out QQ lol
  • akdsada
    edited August 2013
    Options
    glen u do realize that was at 11:00 am so 9 hours ago that was pointless to post
  • neyvn
    neyvn Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Been trying on an off all day to log in but no matter what I try still getting the server network error. Even spoke to a friend whom I play on the same server with and he is having the same exact problem. I understand the officals have said they are working on it, but kind of frustrating when all you get is automated replies to your inquires. Here's hoping it doesn't take them a week to fix it.

b:angry
  • akdsada
    edited August 2013
    Options
    and for a game with such a broad community you think they would be on top of things like this
  • akdsada
    edited August 2013
    Options
    if it takes a week to fix it they will lose a ton of people
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn''''''''''''''''''''''''''tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt llllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogggggggggggggggggggggggggg iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • letspartytime
    letspartytime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    so when are they going to fix the server so I can play
  • XX_Mac_Xx - Lost City
    XX_Mac_Xx - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    synchroze wrote: »
    Update 15:30 PDT: Some users may still be experiencing issues logging in. We are still working to fix the lingering problems and hope to have it completely resolved soon. We thank you for your patience while we work through this.

Update 13:56 PDT: The engineers have identified the problem and are currently working on the fix.

It has been brought to our attention that some users are experiencing issues logging into the game. We are investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved soon. In the meantime please be patient while we work to find a resolution to the problem.

I will update this thread when I get more information.

Thanks.

OMG OMG OMG I cant log in ima DIE!!!!! plz fix it soon
  • XX_Mac_Xx - Lost City
    XX_Mac_Xx - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    synchroze wrote: »

It has been brought to our attention that some users are experiencing issues logging into the game. We are investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved soon. In the meantime please be patient while we work to find a resolution to the problem.

I will update this thread when I get more information.

Thanks.

you setup up another r9 sale and we cant log in to spend our hard earned money QQ plz fix i got money to spend
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    some people? you havent fixed anythign for anyone , your just saying that so people may calm down. the fact is its still broke. 7 hours later. sinking ship my friend, sinking ship.
  • Annexes - Lost City
    Annexes - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Any progress on this issue logging in to server
  • Milkuni - Archosaur
    Milkuni - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    some people? you havent fixed anythign for anyone , your just saying that so people may calm down. the fact is its still broke. 7 hours later. sinking ship my friend, sinking ship.
    7 hours lol - try more like 15+ hours now
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    akdsada wrote: »
    glen u do realize that was at 11:00 am so 9 hours ago that was pointless to post

No. 2:00 pm server time was 3 hours ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cutie1201
    cutie1201 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    its 19:12 cst... I still can not log in... sigh...any word when ALL users can log in???
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    b:sad why do i have the feeling that they cannot fixed this one soon?
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.