TW and everything else....

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It...doesn't answer the question on how GD is hypocritical on complaining about trash talking when they do it themselves. I'm sure if Karma lost the last TW, we would see trolling in WC and on this forums.

Examples of that are on the first page of this subsection.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Quite frankly some of the worst trash talkers that may have been in GD then are now in Karma! I am not not GD, I am just me. Nor did I "complain" about trash talking , just pointing it out, ppl think nothing of trash talking their old friends or guildies as the case may be, I simply am not into naming names......
    edited August 2013
    Quite frankly some of the worst trash talkers that may have been in GD are now in Karma!

Or still in GD, but I'll just assume you ignore those ppl because they are on your side and you don't want to make them mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    And now some of those trash talkers are now in GD.

The blindness...

I don't think my example partook in forum trashing, but in game/faction forums all the same. It portrayed how idiotic your example was when the basis on which your faction was created upon are now inside your faction (or were, I don't know if they're still there).
    edited August 2013
    And now some of those trash talkers are now in GD.

The blindness...

I don't think my example partook in forum trashing, but in game/faction forums all the same. It portrayed how idiotic your example was when the basis on which your faction was created upon are now inside your faction (or were, I don't know if they're still there).

I wonder which TW guild doesn't have some trash talkers? But if I'm in guild A for a year and then go to guild B, I'm not going to trash guild A. The person that would, will just trash B when they end up going to guild C and so on. Same person will swallow their pride and join up with those who publicly ridiculed them. Maybe you can graph that too.......
    edited August 2013
    I wonder which TW guild doesn't have some trash talkers? But if I'm in guild A for a year and then go to guild B, I'm not going to trash guild A. The person that would, will just trash B when they end up going to guild C and so on. Same person will swallow their pride and join up with those who publicly ridiculed them. Maybe you can graph that too.......

I think you need a strong pair of ocular lenses from now on.
    edited August 2013
    When I look through a microscope I'll use ocular lenses...... Perhaps that's your problem, you are looking through ocular lenses and seeing only a tiny part of whats around you. Had you suggested intraocular lenses you might not have made such a stupid comment.......

Was that the best you could do? You're really slipping up, you used to troll much better....
  • Myystique - Heavens Tear
    Myystique - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ikisu'd survived with 3 lands , Rad with 2.... I guess it's gonna be close. Map reset aside... (when next month?) It will be interesting to see what becomes of these guilds, after the initial land grabs on the new maps. Are Drakon, Pinoy and Skyline just going to hide under Karma's wings again? Seems TW is heading for what happened last year, lack of interest killing it.
    edited August 2013
    Or still in GD, but I'll just assume you ignore those ppl because they are on your side and you don't want to make them mad.

Absolutely there are some trash talkers in GD. Quite frankly I turn it all off 2 min after TW anyways so I really wouldn't know who does or doesn't in WC. Most of Karma has been pretty classy about TW actually, I was originally just talking about a few, it's probably easy to figure out (common chat right in the instance).
    edited August 2013
    Absolutely there are some trash talkers in GD. Quite frankly I turn it all off 2 min after TW anyways so I really wouldn't know who does or doesn't in WC. Most of Karma has been pretty classy about TW actually, I was originally just talking about a few, it's probably easy to figure out (common chat right in the instance).

Well there we go then, my main point was actually that trash talking exists everywhere online, it just that it seem like you were denying that GD was a part of it. Yes, every TW faction has them indeed.
    Ikisu'd survived with 3 lands , Rad with 2.... I guess it's gonna be close. Map reset aside... (when next month?) It will be interesting to see what becomes of these guilds, after the initial land grabs on the new maps. Are Drakon, Pinoy and Skyline just going to hide under Karma's wings again? Seems TW is heading for what happened last year, lack of interest killing it.

If iKisu and/or Rad is wiped off, they have the entire map to pick on, and most likely it will be Pinoy and Drakon as targets, assuming they make it before the TW map resets, which given PWI's management on that, it can be any week in September.

As to your first post, I don't see a reason on why iKisu would merge with GD. Unless underground talk is happening, I don't see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited August 2013
    Funny thing is, I'm not trolling right now. You're just so blinded right now that you can't tell the difference. It's not my fault if you can't see what some of your guildies do right in front of you.

The rest of us see the hilarity and hypocrisy (this word pops up quite a bit with you guys) except you. Not mine or anyone else's problem tbh.
    edited August 2013
    Haha ok Mystic, I'm just blind and you see everything perfectly clearly...

I'm so glad we could could clear that up.

I love the blanket characterizations you're so fond of when it comes to other guilds, especially GD......
    edited August 2013
    Well there we go then, my main point was actually that trash talking exists everywhere online, it just that it seem like you were denying that GD was a part of it. Yes, every TW faction has them indeed.

If iKisu and/or Rad is wiped off, they have the entire map to pick on, and most likely it will be Pinoy and Drakon as targets, assuming they make it before the TW map resets, which given PWI's management on that, it can be any week in September.

As to your first post, I don't see a reason on why iKisu would merge with GD. Unless underground talk is happening, I don't see it.

Actually I had forgotten how close map reset was when I first posted, and I was just speculating about Ikisu'd ( really just trying to spark a little life in the forums )
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    that's how u end up when u're in 1 faction with mastema - turning into another **** laughing like crazy b:shocked i feel sry for you useless emo archer b:surrender it's just a matter of time you start calling ppl "zipras" :( no hope... no hope... b:cry

Omg, now he's butthurt mad about Mastema too b:shocked. Mastema = global taunt vs GD b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2013
    Haha ok Mystic, I'm just blind and you see everything perfectly clearly...

I'm so glad we could could clear that up.

I love the blanket characterizations you're so fond of when it comes to other guilds, especially GD......

That I'm fond of? Majority of the forum posters would agree with me and have actually always said the same thing.

The butt mad is spreading.
    edited August 2013
    That I'm fond of? Majority of the forum posters would agree with me and have actually always said the same thing.

The butt mad is spreading.

LMAO the majority of people posting in here are from Karma, of course they wanna agree with you. You fantasize that everyone else is somehow butt hurt because of TW loss, that's even funnier! Was Karma butt hurt every week when they knew they would lose to GD, or had to no show even 1 vs 1? I doubt it, GD isn't butt hurt over TW right now either. Get over yourself, thanks for the laughs though. The funny part is when Karma was weak and losing the word in GD was "I hope they get some ppl or merges so they get better and TW is fun again, win or lose" heard that many times ( I wonder if Karma ppl are saying that now?). Grats to Karma though, you did it, even though you have essentially reunited Enrage again, but you have done it we will see if GD can bounce back despite the past setbacks...

I don't think that's butt hurt do you?
    edited August 2013
    I wasn't saying you were butt hurt about TW. Gee wiz. Little defensive though. b:chuckle

De light, so blinding!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    LMAO the majority of people posting in here are from Karma, of course they wanna agree with you. You fantasize that everyone else is somehow butt hurt because of TW loss, that's even funnier! Was Karma butt hurt every week when they knew they would lose to GD, or had to no show even 1 vs 1? I doubt it, GD isn't butt hurt over TW right now either. Get over yourself, thanks for the laughs though. The funny part is when Karma was weak and losing the word in GD was "I hope they get some ppl or merges so they get better and TW is fun again, win or lose" heard that many times ( I wonder if Karma ppl are saying that now?). Grats to Karma though, you did it, even though you have essentially reunited Enrage again, but you have done it we will see if GD can bounce back despite the past setbacks...

I don't think that's butt hurt do you?

I don't think people get butthurt because they lose. I surmise sh1twes is mad and butthurt because he sucks. Of course you are right in that one generalization is not going to apply to EVERYBODY in one faction, and this is true for all factions. I still have friends in GD and I like to listen to what they have to say, and I doubt they are butthurt, but likewise there are also individuals who are in fact mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So to clear the air and get this thread back on track as per the subject of the original poster. iKisu'd was formed back when a bunch of us in Radiance wanted to TW on alts, the name is an entirely different story. We put out alts in there for small fun TWs. When Radiance collapsed with Minty going on a dictator rage, we found refuge there and moved our mains there when we left or got kicked. And that's where we stayed. Now we didn't anticipate lasting on the map long as we did. We thought we would have been removed from the map sooner rather than almost to the point of reset where we are at now. We will not nor ever be merging with, Karma, GD, Skyline etc so whoever is thinking this up please stop your hallucinating. The plan as to where we are going after reset I will keep to myself. But we are and will be an alt faction for the mains who have alts in here and friends of ours who want to join. We have GD alts in here, there's also some Karma alts in here that I know about.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Omg, now he's butthurt mad about Mastema too b:shocked. Mastema = global taunt vs GD b:laugh

now mastema became their mentor b:shocked just ask him to donate ur gear a bit so maybe u wont be so squishy useless emo archer :(

mystic as a non-factor u seem to be very active lately here b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Getting better gear would certainly be nice and appreciated but not in the least bit necessary, since despite my crappy gear I manage to die less than you.....and kill more on top of that.

Which, come to think of it, is kind of sad, considering I haven't merched for almost a year, and logged only for TW/NW for about as long.

I don't really care what the people of PW consider my usefulness to be, but I would try to be more useful than somebody I call useless, so as to avoid shooting myself in the foot. Pro-tip for...uh....I guess that was your sad excuse for 'trashtalking.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I do love HT sometimes...the drama is so deliciousb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Nottunyx - Heavens Tear
    Nottunyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I mean today's TW lasted around as long as Trolololo's....wasn't even long enough for a good ****.

This

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    100% Zhen free since Jan 2009

Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of **** f:cool

I make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    edited August 2013
  • EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear
    EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I got called a non-factor :[

How's Boo doing?
    Evanera's #1 fan. b:victory
    edited August 2013
    How's Boo doing?

Amazing as always. Took a bath in the lake the other day and got my fur all wet.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I got called a non-factor :[

fine !!!
    green hair non-factor ! better now? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited August 2013
    So to clear the air and get this thread back on track as per the subject of the original poster. iKisu'd was formed back when a bunch of us in Radiance wanted to TW on alts, the name is an entirely different story. We put out alts in there for small fun TWs. When Radiance collapsed with Minty going on a dictator rage, we found refuge there and moved our mains there when we left or got kicked. And that's where we stayed. Now we didn't anticipate lasting on the map long as we did. We thought we would have been removed from the map sooner rather than almost to the point of reset where we are at now. We will not nor ever be merging with, Karma, GD, Skyline etc so whoever is thinking this up please stop your hallucinating. The plan as to where we are going after reset I will keep to myself. But we are and will be an alt faction for the mains who have alts in here and friends of ours who want to join. We have GD alts in here, there's also some Karma alts in here that I know about.

Don't get all crazy, it was just observing whats going on, and nothing more than speculation, nor have I ever heard anyone talking about an actual merge etc.
    ( actually have never heard anyone talk about you guys at all....)

Just trying to spark some life into forums and clear observation that Ikisu'd has been ganked every week by Karma,Skyline, and Impact I think. Keep having fun , you guys did a great job of staying on the map till reset, not bad actually!
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hai I'm Kane_lust and im an alcoholic. =)

Idk about burnt bridges. tho a few children have left and talk a lot about GD as do reversed, but a lot not so much. I don't understand why people say GD as a whole faction is at war with those of skyline. from what a see its a handful of people, to the rest of the guild. I seen Antichrist's name brought up and really he talks mostly about Our leader, understandable all he needed was a reason and he has one, Not bringin it back up because i don't quite understand how it was anyone's business in the first place. I honestly find it fun to War with old faction mates gives me a reason to actually try and learn how to play a BM for TW =).

Remember 99.9% the people you meet in game you will never meet IRL so don't concern yourself with their drama. now lets go back to what the Internet was made for, Fornication videos and games =)(not a fact just a lol) ANYWAYS!!!!! WHAT CHU THINK WE Beta players will get for our anni mounts i herd talk of more of the same fashion every dumb mount from the past and a ALL NEW Different color panther... i swere i only play this game to lol at the trololo PWE plays on us all.

Bai forums.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Lol at the comment about karma being enrage reunited.... haha

Considering what enrage road on mostly was a strong bm core there is a very lack luster compared to what enrage had. Not to mention for quite a while now there's been quite key people on the server from that core enrage that give about 0 f***s about tw for now since it turned into a joke lol.

It's been a while but even when gear was on a similar level tw was still skewed to one side.

This video makes me think what it's like in the mind of gd tw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rgzsO-AMM

but maybe.
This discussion has been closed.