QQme vs Vicious 8/10/2013

Half_Baked - Raging Tide
Half_Baked - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Psy view of QQme v Vicious TW. Couple things I can say about Vicious.
1. They fight hard.
2. They are PRO at IG and AD b:laugh

Side note... Props to a certain sin that hit me for 43k b:surrender

Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7bZ_H3xsI&feature=youtu.be
Post edited by Half_Baked - Raging Tide on

Comments

• DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    gotta love qqme raging faction chat lmao
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    gotta love qqme raging faction chat lmao

u missed Edigirls's trashtalk in normal chat then nuke did a mom joke and ediger nerd rage in normal chat
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dat moment when a 35k hp barb AD > invokes with charmtick at less than 100 health b:laugh

i forgot i did that
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    LOL this psy gets one shot all TW and not just in TW also in PK hahab:laughb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Half_Baked - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    You have yet to "1 shot this psy" as you can tell as you run away from "this psy" time and time again. Comment on things you know about kid leave the conversation to the grown ups, its gotta be your nap time. Someone get that delusional boy his binky.
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You have yet to "1 shot this psy" as you can tell as you run away from "this psy" time and time again. Comment on things you know about kid leave the conversation to the grown ups, its gotta be your nap time. Someone get that delusional boy his binky.

I'm not trying to troll or anything, but if Elvenne went around "1 shotting psys", I'd ask for him to be banned from TW. He's a cleric, and a damn good one at that, so really pointing out that he doesn't 1 shot people in TW is only emphasizing that he doesn't metal Mage aka actually playing a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Half_Baked - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Aries, come on...you have to see that was in response to his reply. He is always saying he 1 shots me. I have never said he was a bad cleric. I dont care for teh guy but that does not change the fact that he plays this game very well. Anywho...leave it to some people to make a simple TW Vid into a troll post. Such is this server.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can we keep TW video threads clean please? b:surrender
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2013

West Gate is open lets see how fast i run there before you run Half_aMILE to SZ b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013

can i comment that i 1 shot this psy in PK and in TW f:confused

anyways try to speed your video more

ur vid is like spell_casters lol
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012