Cape Question(s)

Viktorian - Archosaur
Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Blademaster
Ok due to money issues i am being forced to choose between a TM Lunar Cape or a G16 HA cape or the Lunar gold mat cape.
Which is best for a bm?
If lunar tm: how does one make a squad for it? wat does the squad need to have?
^plz keep in mind i dont have demon hf

NOTE: plz keep in mind this cape will be my endgame cape. so it needs to be a good all around cape, pvp AND pve wise
PS: if yall would like to see wat im using now to make a decision plz ask and ill post it
Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
[SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
Post edited by Viktorian - Archosaur on

Comments

• thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not enough details provided for a proper answer.
  • Thermalwind - Dreamweaver
    Thermalwind - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It depends, will you be going full g16? Or more of a farming toon to run instances? I have both sets as a bm, if its a cash problem grab .the tm lunar cape and use. It to farm your g16 after
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Make alt, level to 60
    Buy TM69s
    Stash cape to your BM
    Make G16 cape for your G16 set
    Farm Lunar for Lunar: Mantle of Radiance yourself
    ???
    Profit

And if you have a TM69 cape already then just use that and then farm a G16 cape, refine it and get upgraded -int cape afterwards.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Make alt, level to 60
    Buy TM69s
    Stash cape to your BM
    Make G16 cape for your G16 set
    Farm Lunar for Lunar: Mantle of Radiance yourself
    ???
    Profit

And if you have a TM69 cape already then just use that and then farm a G16 cape, refine it and get upgraded -int cape afterwards.

this ^

honestly, a few stat points wont make a difference (And if you have coin issues to get a g16 or lunar cape I don't see you sharding high lvl gems soon anyway). just 4 socket the wraithgate (79 is fine too) since it costs next to nothing and you are good to go.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    _tannerru_ - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would go with everyone else, Make alt, do TM69 to get your -int cape. You are a BM so gear switching is just a given. All you want a TM cape for anyways is -int for some PVE. Its cheap to make it 4soc also. For all other activities, TW, NW, PVP G16 is the best choice.