Group Bramble

Options
Untamed_pain - Archosaur
Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Venomancer
I want a group bramble so when i'm doing tw/nw i don't have to bramble everyone one by one lol. Make it like the mystics mass rez lol.

would anyone else like that? i mean doing bhs or whatever i can do to the people who want it. But who doesn't like bramble on when doing nw/tw
untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
and loads of other alts...
Post edited by Untamed_pain - Archosaur on

Comments

• Nayely - Sanctuary
    Nayely - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    That would be a life saver. I hate clicking on squad members one by one. Then again I'm a lazy veno. f:grin
    He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's like ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And ... He's wonderful.f:shy
  • NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver
    NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    completely agree
    "Why blind them with Brilliance when you can baffle them with Bullsh*t"~

"Can't fight a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." ;D
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    O.o

That's weird I was sure I did reply to that thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Nayely - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    O.o

That's weird I was sure I did reply to that thread...

you did now f:cute
    He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's like ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And ... He's wonderful.f:shy
    edited August 2013
    Options

you did now f:cute

I mean before...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You replied to the duplicate thread in Suggestions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You replied to the duplicate thread in Suggestions.

Oh ok that explain why. xD

Thank for info, I didn't notice there was 2 threads about the same thing. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Too op b:shutup
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Too op b:shutup

Not really, but it would have to have the same restriction as Mystics AOE res ball skill(the name escapes me atm >,>), that it's only lvl10-
    So the bramble that is AOE'ed is only level 10 and not Sage or Demon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Would cause some issues with clerics and other squishies not wanting to be brambled in instances.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Would cause some issues with clerics and other squishies not wanting to be brambled in instances.

Oh so very true- maybe it could be enabled in PvE instances, but then again that would sort of make putting it in place to begin with useless.
    So- I guess it's just a bit unnecessary, helpful in PvP but in PvE it seems like it'll become a huge pain in the ***. '-'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    Options

Not really, but it would have to have the same restriction as Mystics AOE res ball skill(the name escapes me atm >,>), that it's only lvl10-

It depend, Mass resurrection have the same advantage than lvl11 sage resurrect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Which just goes to show that clerics and other squishies don't really understand bramble, and just how much aggro the reflect gives... which isn't all that much. If you have heal aggro, or just got aggroed by getting too close to a monster, it will just take one good hit to get the mob off you. If it hit you while brambled... it will just take one good hit to get the mob off you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It depend, Mass resurrection have the same advantage than lvl11 sage resurrect.

Ah true- I forgot about that since my Myst is Demon, I find the mass res sort of annoying since I'm used to the full hp regen when ressing :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    Options

Ah true- I forgot about that since my Myst is Demon, I find the mass res sort of annoying since I'm used to the full hp regen when ressing :c

They should put both 95% exp save and 100% hp on the mass ressurection.

And as Mafly said, it's not a huge deal, I personally never care on cleric if the veno did bramble me or not, the bramble aggro is not that huge to be a real issue for a cleric, unless the cleric is really stupid and unskilled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nayely - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I mean even so, Couldn't it just be implemented as a new skill? So we would still have our regular bramble for squad buffs. Settles all the picky arguments over who wants and does not want bramble. for TW and NW with a full squad, This would be perfect.f:shy
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options

Man, what are you talking about? It be op as hak yo.
    I mean thnk bout eet yo. 10 pplz group up 2gether. Sage veno aoe prgs. no aoe bramble = dem bmz hf + dem sinz subsea + earthrift = 10 people dead. Yes aoe bramblez = dem bm hfz and 1 shot himselfz, dem sin subseaz and 1 shot himselfz. Bramblez makes demz suicidez, too opz.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Man, what are you talking about? It be op as hak yo. I mean thnk bout eet yo. 10 pplz group up 2gether. Sage veno aoe prgs. no aoe bramble = dem bmz hf + dem sinz subsea + earthrift = 10 people dead. Yes aoe bramblez = dem bm hfz and 1 shot himselfz, dem sin subseaz and 1 shot himselfz. Bramblez makes demz suicidez, too opz.

*stabs you with more forks* o_e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayely - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Man, what are you talking about? It be op as hak yo.
    I mean thnk bout eet yo. 10 pplz group up 2gether. Sage veno aoe prgs. no aoe bramble = dem bmz hf + dem sinz subsea + earthrift = 10 people dead. Yes aoe bramblez = dem bm hfz and 1 shot himselfz, dem sin subseaz and 1 shot himselfz. Bramblez makes demz suicidez, too opz.

I thought the point to the AOE bramble would be as if you were wearing bramble at lvl 10, including the nerf that recently occurred. e.o
  • Zenunim - Archosaur
    Zenunim - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I thought the point to the AOE bramble would be as if you were wearing bramble at lvl 10, including the nerf that recently occurred. e.o

There was no bramble nerf, the skill text was just updated to reflect how it already worked. I'm not sure why everyone thinks it only just started working this way.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options

I have no idea. In honesty it probably wouldn't matter either way xD Rarely do multiple people need to be brambled at the same time, while simultaneously the bramble would result in their life being saved. It's just kind of a lazy mode thing i'd say.

*stabs you with more forks* o_e

:(
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Meh, I don't know. The cooldown is short enough to be able to Bramble everyone fast but I'd love a time increase on the buff's duration. Sage for one hour and Demon for 30 minutes or Sage for 30 minutes, Demon for 20 minutes.

It does get really annoying when you have to re-buff all the time (eg. squad does multiple AEU runs).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Well smart venos would just mass bramble tw/nw when everyone should want it lol and then ask who wants it in PVE instancess b:chuckle

would be awesome if it could be kept demon like mine is now.if it ever happened lol
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Would be nice to have its own Sage/Demon version but knowing the devs, they just do what they did with the Mystic one xD
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Would be nice to have its own Sage/Demon version but knowing the devs, they just do what they did with the Mystic one xD

I'd rather see 75% for 30 minutes aoe, but with that painful 15 minute cooldown. That way you get your beginning-of-run awesome utility, but you can't abuse it for whatever people are concerned about it being abused for.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Only if Sage remains 60%, hence I said I'd rather the skill have Sage/Demon version on its own. I don't want another update that favors Sage (new form chi vs. a pretty useless buff..erm yeah >.>).
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Only if Sage remains 60%, hence I said I'd rather the skill have Sage/Demon version on its own. I don't want another update that favors Sage (new form chi vs. a pretty useless buff..erm yeah >.>).

Well, the point would be making sure it's a one-time thing generally. Sages would still have to deal with having a **** bramble if they had to re-buff before that nasty cooldown.

But yeah, I agree, the crit save buff is completely useless ****, and was useless **** even -before- I realized it's only a 6s buff like the speed boost. I learned imbued for the max mp no longer dropping, but it'd take a massive redux to make that buff have any use whatsoever. Perhaps if it was a 100% crit chance removal, and even then it's only useful when you're running the hell away thanks to being a 6s buff.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Yeah i wish they would stop favoring sage but that's another topic lol.

they can make it a morai skill id be willing to work for.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I know who likes bramble and who don't at least friends or so wise. Others i ask before brambling except barbs that's a must b:victory