QQme vs Vici 10/8/13[Blademaster]Bounce Back!

Options
Nigoshi - Raging Tide
Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Usher doesn't seem to like germany

In regular fashion Vicious bounced back from a harsh defeat last week and came out swinging this weekend, saving their territory with a 3hr deffense against QQme.

Quite the intense fight at times, good fight folks. Let's do it again sometime. b:victory
Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
Post edited by Nigoshi - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    the chemistry between u and disrupted is freaking epic!!! b:shocked
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    the chemistry between u and disrupted is freaking epic!!! b:shocked

That is exactly what I pointed out last week. It's wicked sick the amount of AOE dmg there!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Half_Baked - Raging Tide
    Half_Baked - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    People see Nigoshi coming they be like "sht IG, PanGU, Sutra **** GG" Back to city
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Nice video, editing, game play... I c you picked up some moves form one of my earlier vids... enjoy them xD

In regular fashion Vicious bounced back from a harshdefeat last week and came out swinging this weekend, saving their territory with a 3hr deffense against QQme.

Some strong words there m8... you sure it went down like dat? ;)

As for the last TW, idk, I really cant say I share QQmus enthusiasm about the whole thing. I logged for TW since I was told it is challenging and extremely fun like 2 years ago... turned out to be nether.

QQmu got "some1" to lead their TW, who did few adjustments in QQmu strategy and did a rough copy of what Vicious was doing for years now... suffice to say Vici made contingency for such an event long long time ago and is putting it into place.

CONCLUSION: same old same old... ._.

...anyways, I'll stick around in hopes you guys manage to improve. If not, I'll bid you fare well again until next attempt... make it less then 2 years this time around, ok?

On the side note:
    new gears hit like a truck b:shocked I'll need to get my armors refined and sharded asap.. not to mantion all that geting full r9 and recasting it... 1st grade tt99 and nirvana is not cutting it anymore x_X
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Some strong words there m8... you sure it went down like dat? ;)

As for the last TW, idk, I really cant say I share QQmus enthusiasm about the whole thing. I logged for TW since I was told it is challenging and extremely fun like 2 years ago... turned out to be nether.

QQmu got "some1" to lead their TW, who did few adjustments in QQmu strategy and did a rough copy of what Vicious was doing for years now... suffice to say Vici made contingency for such an event long long time ago and is putting it into place.

CONCLUSION: same old same old... ._.

...anyways, I'll stick around in hopes you guys manage to improve. If not, I'll bid you fare well again until next attempt... make it less then 2 years this time around, ok?

On the side note:
    new gears hit like a truck b:shocked I'll need to get my armors refined and sharded asap.. not to mantion all that geting full r9 and recasting it... 1st grade tt99 and nirvana is not cutting it anymore x_X

As far as I noticed that's how it happened yeah, everyone has an off day every now and then, it just happened to be vici's off day and they got punished for it. We all know vici is never down for long though and this much is mentioned.

About the overall strat that QQme used or copied as you put it...eh...I've no opinion on that, it's been a long time since i've been playing that game. Now I just show up on the weekends for some decently epic battles.

And yeah, gotta get back on that gear treadmill xD third cast is the hot knife through butter.

Thanks for the sweet moves, see you on the field mate :P
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Disrupted - Raging Tide
    Disrupted - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    That was a very fun fight. Good fight vicious, well done defense. Keep that positive thinking Aasimar :)
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    That was a very fun fight. Good fight vicious, well done defense. Keep that positive thinking Aasimar :)

You should do the same I mean its not like you lose Season AFTER Season
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You should do the same I mean its not like you lose Season AFTER Season

get back in ur cage!
  • LadyFloral - Raging Tide
    LadyFloral - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options