QQme vs Vici 3/8/13[Blademaster]C'mon now, don't run away.

Nigoshi - Raging Tide
Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Abort Abort!

In a surprise upset QQme defeated Vicious as Vicious tried to take Hidden Orchid, however QQme took the fight to them killing the crystal under an hour as Vicious pulled their members out of TW once their loss was imminent.

Gf vici even with 60ish soldiers.
Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
Post edited by Nigoshi - Raging Tide on

Comments

• DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i appreciate ur videos, but from my point of view it wasn't a good fight, not saying because of the defeat, i wish Vicious can regroup and focus again and make it a balanced 3h tw, w/e winning or losing.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i appreciate ur videos, but from my point of view it wasn't a good fight, not saying because of the defeat, i wish Vicious can regroup and focus again and make it a balanced 3h tw, w/e winning or losing.
    well... i do have to say... vici did attack qqme, and i'm guessing, even though they knew they would have issues fielding enough people given the last 2 months or so. on another note though, you were right so far... qqme still has not attacked vici since you stated that would be the case b:surrender maybe now we will? oh *psy* b:lipcurl but good fight given who was there b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2013

I do prefer the 3hr slug fest myself, the tough fights make for better videos, I'm sure you guys will bounce back though, always do.
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Watch my TW video. You play a nice part in it. :D
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • LadyFloral - Raging Tide
    LadyFloral - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It was fun to have the shoe on the other foot for once. Sexy video Nigoshi! o/
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OMG! I just watched the video. :))

You and Distrupted are like brothers in arms, wherever you HF, he comes with Vortex to Mop-up!

Insane AOE dmg with only 2 people coordinating!

Thanks for the video Nigoshi.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • INexperience - Raging Tide
    INexperience - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Good video.