Shatter

D_E_V_I_L - Lost City
D_E_V_I_L - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Seeker
so ive always thought shatter was able to be used on pvp targets? but recently i was told it has no effect in pvp? is this true? and if soo jus wow.....
Post edited by D_E_V_I_L - Lost City on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Pretty sure you're in Zodian...
    This folks,
    Is why everyone makes fun of Zodian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    See folks, that's why you can't put all FC babies in one bag. My seeker was leveled to 95 a few days after the expansion was out and knew that from the first day.

Then again, he had that awesome skill called reading comprehension.
    Pretty sure you're in Zodian...
    This folks,
    Is why everyone makes fun of Zodian.

Besides the lame name right?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Its SAYS it on the skill, Do you not READ any f your skills?! =_="
    I mean COME ON .___.

Heart Shatter            Level 1

Range 15.5  meters
    Mana 15
    Channel 1.0 seconds
    Cast 0.5  seconds
    Cooldown 15.0 seconds
    Weapon Blade or Sword

Requisite Cultivation Aware of Principle

Casts a debuff on the target that lowers their resistance to Metal and Physical skills.
    Any Metal or Physical skill damage received is increased by 12%. Lasts for 330 seconds.

Can only be cast on monsters.
    Cannot be bound as your primary attack.

...Got it? =_="
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013

[/COLOR]

maybe he thinks that his pvp enemies are monsters!!
    o: perhaps if you really believe it you'll be able to cast it!!
    you only purge once #yopo
  • ZadkieI - Lost City
    ZadkieI - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    pretty Sure You're In Zodian...
    This Folks,
    Is Why Everyone Makes Fun Of Zodian.

Thank You. You Are My Hero
  • Tishy - Lost City
    Tishy - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Its SAYS it on the skill, Do you not READ any of your skills?! =_="
    I mean COME ON .___.

...Got it? =_="[/COLOR]

This. +1.
  • Blossorn - Lost City
    Blossorn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    just a question about shatters, (soul and mind), the crit chance part is additive or multitative?

Ex: aditive (soul shatter: Mystic 15% crit +35 (soul shatter) =50% crit chanse on wood attacks,
    Ex: muti.. ( Soul shatter: Mystic 15% crit +35 (soul shatter) =15+35%=20.25% crit chance on wood attacks

plz help?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fist i started a Cleric :lv 20 2008
    2nd a Veno: lv 81 2009
    3rd an Assassin: lv 91 (****) 2010
    4th o.0 Assassin: lv 101 (cool)
    5th Mystic FTW b:dirty
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    just a question about shatters, (soul and mind), the crit chance part is additive or multitative?

Ex: aditive (soul shatter: Mystic 15% crit +35 (soul shatter) =50% crit chanse on wood attacks,
    Ex: muti.. ( Soul shatter: Mystic 15% crit +35 (soul shatter) =15+35%=20.25% crit chance on wood attacks

plz help?
    See my post here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Its SAYS it on the skill, Do you not READ any f your skills?! =_="
    I mean COME ON .___.

Heart Shatter            Level 1

Range 15.5  meters
    Mana 15
    Channel 1.0 seconds
    Cast 0.5  seconds
    Cooldown 15.0 seconds
    Weapon Blade or Sword

Requisite Cultivation Aware of Principle

Casts a debuff on the target that lowers their resistance to Metal and Physical skills.
    Any Metal or Physical skill damage received is increased by 12%. Lasts for 330 seconds.

...Got it? =_="

I realize this will be hypocritical of me/rude in my own way as well but still I am going to say this:

You do NOT have to... or need to for that matter to be a absolute jerk about his question.
    You do NOT have to... or need to for that matter to be a absolute jerk about his question.

That aside I realize these questions while most of the time wouldn't be asked by 'pros' but some people who have been playing for a real long time still don't know how something is worded. (No one is perfect not everyone fully reads a skill description, and automatically think hmm this skill will be complete rubbish/useless in specific areas. There is so many skills it can be easy to misread/not fully understand what a skill is capable of until its in a situation where it can... or in this case can't be used.)

I know I for one don't know exactly how each skill is worded, let alone when it is best to use them all, but for the most part I do.

<-- Has "fc babied" pretty much every one of my chars except for my bm, and I have never been accused of being an FC baby... though it may happen one day... especially considering how many difference in opinions there is about how one should play a specific class.

It is so completely and utterly asinine to deem someone a fail/fc baby just because they aren't 100% privy to all the wording of every single class' skills be it their own class, or an alt/another class.

Even pros make mistake(s) and (they specifically) can easily rebound and still kill others. Though aye it is unlikely they will continue for months on end and never figure it out on their own/with help... still no one is infallible. xD

EDIT: But yea... it is in the skill description, much easier to read it on that then risk coming on forums and being berated/having others make completely stupid assumptions about a simple question.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2013

plz help?

You mean mind shatter, soul is fire/earth, and thus only affects cragglord for you. Also, follow the other thread. Either it's multiplicative, or it has zero effect and we've been being trolled by PWI for quite a while now. I'm working on figuring that out for certain, but I have yet to get the help of a caster with sufficient crit rate to test it.
  • LolyLove - Raging Tide
    LolyLove - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Even if you got the full info on the skill section of your seeker.. Its actually fun see how many seekers still using Shatter in pvp (like NW for example). b:chuckle