LA G15 greaves

Walpurga - Dreamweaver
Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Blademaster
Was just thinking, since I have BM and sin and am not that wealthy, is G15 LA lunar greaves a viable choice for the BM's APS armor? Since this cuts the extra TT99 down to just an extra belt:

http://pwcalc.com/13986b1fe34ce4bd

vs. HA G15 greaves

http://pwcalc.com/8ff85b0f3efe5227

for the LA, the HP loss at +5 is a mere 85 HP difference, in exchange for a loss of 3% p.dmg reduction in exchange for 2% m.dmg reduction, ~100 less base p. atk sparked and getting 1% more crit and some 200 or so accuracy (not that accuracy counts for much for APSing where target will be mire'
d anyways)

HP gain was added to the claws. All 3 socket G10 shards from weekly abba/sot.

Going LA greaves will save me ~30+mil in not having to make G15 HA. BM's pulling gear will be full G16 HA with G16 axes.
Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
Post edited by Walpurga - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Personally i would go for LA. Most bosses hit phy attack, but they can be recovered easily from bp and 5 aps. It is the magic attacks that put a dent in our hp.

You can always use engravings to get str/dex/vit to make up for the stat that you think you will loose out on due to going la pants on bm.
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it a decent gear set up you're resistances will be nice as u have both mdeff and pdeff orns refined and like you've shown the hp difference isnt major if ur farming full g16 for the pull's then i dont see why you should need to make yet another set of HA pants if you already have the LA at t2 save you're self money and later if u rly rly want u could get HA 1s
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Both lunar rings will engrave for +6 dex since they will be for my archer
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive